Newbie here and leaving in 11 days

crazycp

Earning My Ears
Hello Disney fans! My family and I are leaving next Friday for our first ever trip to Disney. We have rented a 30 ft. RV and will be staying at Ft. Wilderness. I have mostly everything planned but I'm looking :magnify: for advice from those who have been there...ya know, things NOT to miss. I have just about everything packed but now I am wondering if I went overboard on the shorts and should add some more warmer things for us to wear. I am hoping we won't need them, but I've never been to Orlando and not sure what to expect..especially in the evenings. Any advice would would appreciated.

Hi there, & welcome to the forum! Ooh, Ft. Wilderness - I miss that place. :cloud9: There's lots of things to do there; the petting zoo, the buffets at Crockett's Tavern, Hoop de doo musical revue, etc. You can also look for hidden Mickeys too. There's a whole site dedicated to them at http://www.hiddenmickeys.org/HiddenMickey.html Hope that helps you, & enjoy your trip! :flower:

Welcome to the DIS :wave:

Not so sure about the weather, check out the Theme Park Board for some info on that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter