Newbie Animal kingdom Swap, FULL

I am confused. I am going to be doing a paper piercing. I seach on the web and find two very different things show for this.

1) A template that you pierce a tool through to make a pattern

2) A pattern that is built up of many layers of paper to make a picture. No actual piercing is involved. The result could be a bear (layer 1) in a sweater(layer two). On the sweater these us a pattern drawn in pen.

Now which is it that I am doing?

hey, you would be doing the paper piecing, which is layering paper to make something (like a bear). maggie

nicurn said:
hey, you would be doing the paper piecing, which is layering paper to make something (like a bear). maggie
Got it. Now the fog begins to life. Need to decide what to make.

ETA: Where did it get the name paper piercing since the paper is layered up but not pierced?

This is so much fun! I've been home sick with the flu for a week so I was able to get a big head start on my tags. All I have left to do is buy a fabric/ribbon to use through the hole. (It's not like me to not procrastinate!!). I'm happy with how they look. Hope you all will be too!

I'm sure we will love them! Sorry you've been home with the flu though, I've started sneezing today and Scott woke up with a sore throat. Oh oh!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter