~~Newbie Alert~~ : )

krdotson

Mouseketeer
Hey ya'll! New to this site and first time Disney cruisers! Double whammy ;)
Booked our Fantasy Cruise to the Eastern Caribbean on 10/4/14.

I didn't see that listing in the meet and greet section :confused3 ; I'm sure I just haven't come across it yet :)

:welcome:
This site is more than a helpful tool for you if you are cruising with Disney. If I'm not mistaken, those dates have recently been released so quite possibly you may be one of the firsts on these boards to book that particular sailing. If you go to the cruise meets thread, they will be more than happy to add your sail date as a meet thread.:dance3:

Have fun over planning like the rest of us!!:hyper:

:beach:

:welcome:
This site is more than a helpful tool for you if you are cruising with Disney. If I'm not mistaken, those dates have recently been released so quite possibly you may be one of the firsts on these boards to book that particular sailing. If you go to the cruise meets thread, they will be more than happy to add your sail date as a meet thread.:dance3:

Have fun over planning like the rest of us!!:hyper:

:beach:

Thank you so much!! Already over-excited :banana:

So far it's my hubby, myself our 21 yr old princess and our 10 yr old pirate : )
We have managed to convince my former in laws to book this sailing too!
Fun story lol.

I posted to your cruise meet group in the other part of the board :) Sounds like you have three generations cruising too. Have to try to contain my excitement, 20 months is a long time to wait :)

Oh cool! Thanks! Still navigating my way through this board : )

It is a verrry long time to wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter