Newbee need help planning Disney trip

maynee

Earning My Ears
I am trying to plan a trip in July 02, have 3 children and I have been reading about these discounts but I don't understand how to find the best one. Could someone please help me find the best deal.

Hi and welcome to the DIS!! I would check out mousesavers.com. They are great. Me personally we are using dreamsunlimted for planning our vacation in June and they were able to get us a great rate for ASMO. The thing is read, read, read, these boards you'll find great information!!! Once again welcome!!! And happy planning!! :earsboy: :earsgirl: :wave: :wave:

$$ The Nuts and Bolts of Disney Discounts 101 $$

Don't forget you can find all the info about all the discounts right here on the DIS! Just follow the links to the DIScount codes....

Also – Dreams Unlimited is a great travel service associated with these message boards. They do nothing but arrange Disney vacations. All the employees are Disney nuts just like the rest of us and are experts on what Disney has to offer. They will help you get the best rates, PSs for dining, etc. Give them a try; request a quote, what have you got to lose?

Don't forget the Disney Club. You can join for $39.95 (but I have seen promos for $29.95). We paid for ours with the discounts on the tickets. You can use it pretty much on all things Disney. Even when things are 75% off at the Disney Store, you still get your discount in most cases. Also, at the World of Disney store at DD, you save 15% on purchases over $50 when you use AMEX. (This is better than the Disney Club)

DWD

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!