NEW YORK CITY DISers?

see what I mean about volume here? I last posted 12 days ago and not a word from anybody about anything..........

Im from CT and used to be int he city 1 or 2x a month - before current mayor. Rarely go into Manhattan anymore.

However, I'll be in on wednesday, 9/12 for Harry Potter and the Cursed Child. I think there are 2 hours between shows....I had hopes the new Mickey Mouse exhibit would be open, but not yet :-(

oooooookkkkkkaaaaaaaay....is there sincere interest about a meet-up? school is back in session so things will start to quiet down a bit. Anybody? Bueller? Bueller?

I'm a Manhattan girl going in November. I work very long hours, but I'm open to trying a weekend meet up.

I had not heard of this - thanks so much for posting. The kids are so excited. We can't wait for it to open.

It might be a good place to meet up - if we could all pick a date.

ON ANOTHER NOTE
I'm hoping that maybe I can find an independent Disney Nerd lady like myself to do 2021 / Disney 50 with me. I wanted to do at least 3 night at a deluxe resort (preferably GF) and go for 14 to 16 days. The other days at POP or POFQ. Someone who - if we don't agree on any given activity - is okay going solo for a spell (like me). But the savings would be phenomenal if I could split the package cost for this big trip that I'm planning.
I'm a youthful 58... i rock 17 hour days at WDW. Would love female partner in WDW crime! And if not, even a male (on our own rooms/packages) who will be doing Disney 50.

Hi LadyDiznee123! I live in central NJ but go to NYC often. I'm with you that I need more disney friends! Thankfully my hubby loves Disney as much as i do but that's all that I know that loves disney as much as we do - which is A LOT! I went to disney 3 times just in May this year LOL (wishes .... I had to see it as many times before the last show which of course I was there for.. :'( )
I'm new on this site... is there a way to PM someone; would love to do a meet up!
Dai

Princess Dai... you still around???
Want to chat with you about Disney 50 in 2021... do you plan on attending!?

soooooooooooooooooooooo, activity at last.

now, with holidays looming, the trick is to find a date and place that works

okay. I give up.....I will check to see if there is ever any progress but I have little hope.........

Some of us are still here. I suggested a meet up at the Mickey 90 nyc exhibit.... i think I did.

People may not respond until it actually takes place.

oooooookkkkkkaaaaaaaay....is there sincere interest about a meet-up? school is back in session so things will start to quiet down a bit. Anybody? Bueller? Bueller?

Sorry about being so late as I just got Cameron's father's Ferrari turned around....Bueller's now in the house!! "sausage king of Chicago"...well Westchester county...:cool1:

I’ve been MIA on this board because i actually moves from NJ to HI!!! I am not closed to Disney world anymore but at least i have Aulani and I’m planning in the next 5 years to go to the Asia parks!
I hope you guys get to do a NY/north east meet up! Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!