NEW YORK CITY DISers?

LadyDiznee123

DIS Veteran
I’ve been MIA on this board because i actually moves from NJ to HI!!! I am not closed to Disney world anymore but at least i have Aulani and I’m planning in the next 5 years to go to the Asia parks!
I hope you guys get to do a NY/north east meet up! Good luck!
Great for you! Still (Aulani) - never far from Disney - one way or another. Love it!
Congrats!

ojeight

Mouseketeer
NYC here! Originally form the Lower East Side. I'll be in WDW late May early June.

Michele&Jessica

Earning My Ears
From Eastchester (Westchester county)....I (Michele, the mom in picture) am going solo to the DIS Pandora party August 2019. Anybody else from NY going?

• AnnaS

DIS Sponsoor/Veteran
    Not sure why - but half the time, I get no email notifications that there was a reply to threads I have responded to. This is the first email notification I received since I last posted :rolleyes:

choirbird

Mouseketeer
    I live in Central NJ and my boyfriend lives in Park Slope. Just returned from our second trip a few days ago, and I have a solo trip planned for August 25-30!

• Destinyz12

Mouseketeer
    Long Island here, also no current trips planned as I just went this past January but hoping to plan one for early in 2020!

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
    You NYC DISers-have any of you been to Ample Hills Creamery around home? DS lives near the one in Queens, and even though it has this great-sounding specialty ice cream, based on the Greek baklava, he hasn't been.

leafyeon

blue skies & sunshine, guaranteed
    Hi there! Manhattan here. New to Disboards, but would love to meet up with others in the area sometime - I'm always looking for trip buddies as most of my friends are not as into Disney as I am! I just got back from a weekend trip in early June and am looking forward to another weekend trip in September.

You NYC DISers-have any of you been to Ample Hills Creamery around home? DS lives near the one in Queens, and even though it has this great-sounding specialty ice cream, based on the Greek baklava, he hasn't been.
    I've heard you can tour the Ample Hills factory in Brooklyn for free! It's on my to-do list this summer!

HeatherI

Heather
    Hi there! Manhattan here. New to Disboards, but would love to meet up with others in the area sometime - I'm always looking for trip buddies as most of my friends are not as into Disney as I am! I just got back from a weekend trip in early June and am looking forward to another weekend trip in September.

I've heard you can tour the Ample Hills factory in Brooklyn for free! It's on my to-do list this summer!
    Shall we do a ny dis meetup at ample hills? I’d be into that.

• Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
    Since the last time I posted, DS finally got to the Ample Hills in Queens and had their specialty ice cream (I don't remember the name, but it has Queens in it and baclava bits). Anyone near there-he says it's excellent!

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates