New Years Eve Dinner?

Paige3

Earning My Ears
We are staying at the RPH for 5 days over Christmas, and are looking for some suggestions for dinner on New Years Eve. We will have 3 teens with us. Last year we ate at Mamma Dellas and loved it. Should we just go there again, or try somthing different? How soon should I make reservations? Last year I waited too long and was only able to get a very late seating. Any parties or fun things to do with teens either in the hotel or at citywalk? Thanks for the help!

I would try to get reservations for Emerils or Tchoup Tchoup. The food is great and the atmosphere can't be beat!

I'm also wondering about dinner on New Year's Eve with teens. Is there a place on line where you can view the menus?

There is a link on the main forum page for Universal here, that will have links for the menus. If I can find it, I will post it for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter