New Year, New Experiences! A January 2016 TR - I’m here at WDW! 3/25

Oh gosh, sorry for the tough week. :(Good to hear that your DS is feeling better. It's great you will be able to take some time to relax with DH on your getaway. Enjoy it!:goodvibes

I'm in!! Your family is super adorable! And congratulations on your newest addition!
Love that the flights were so smooth and that they gave so much pixie dust to your family!
UGH THAT LUGGAGE SITUATION IS JUST THE WORST!! I'm so sorry you had to deal with that!!! At least you were at the hyatt and not right off to a disney resort that day! that certainly would have made things worse!!
UGH, and what a down week you've been having! Hopefully that's all over! Sending lots of pixie dust your way!

I haven't caught up on the trip update but I saw life update and wanted to check that first. So scary about DS going to the hospital, oh my goodness! When kids are sick it's always so much more stressful. Thank goodness he's ok and that you were able to get him to the pediatrician and he figured out the antibiotics were causing the vomiting. And then the toilet! :faint: too much!!!! Glad you're getting away for an early birthday celebration :)

I'm so sorry about your son. But i'm glad he's okay now. That sucks about your flooding. I know what that's like, my father in law left our kitchen sink on once and flooded our entire kitchen. Yeah I was ticked to say the least. It was FUN to clean up. Try to enjoy your trip, take time to relax, if you can. :)

What an awful experience :( We went through that with DD when she was just over a year old - ambulance and all. It was so scary. The doctors were all relaxed about it because apparently febrile seizures don't really do any damage, but it is not so easy to be relaxed when it is your child! I'm glad that he's doing better now.

Wow, what a rough week. Glad to hear little man is doing better, but I can't fathom how scary that must have been. Hang in there!

How great that the FAs were so good with DS! On a long day of travel, I'm sure that was welcome. We got quite familiar with those paper airplanes on our most recent trip too. My DS just loved them! And I think he got a pair of pilots wings as well. We have always had a good experience flying Southwest.

Ohhhhhh my gosh, that sounds like a terrible night without luggage!!

So sorry things have been so stressful. We have had a similar few weeks with DD's first ER visit last night and half of our house flooding two days before our February trip! I hope everyone is getting back to normal, and hopefully you & DH can get some much needed relaxation on your getaway!

Oh no! That must have been really scary!

Yes, I'm glad to hear that.

Ugh. Where's the do-over button?

That's more like it! Hope you get to rest and forget your worries!

Wow, sorry you've had such a rough streak lately. Glad everyone and everything is okay, though. Hope you have a wonderful, rejuvenating, problem-free time at the coast!

OMG what a stressful time that must have been...ugh!! And I just finished reading about your lost luggage too...I know that was now a while ago...but sounds like a lot has been going on!! I hope you have a great relaxing time with your mini vacay!! You deserve it!

oh gosh - that must have been really scary! Glad it is all under control and DS is doing better now!

And ugh, when it rains it ... well, seeps out of the toilet! Gosh, that is just not fun at all! Hope it was just a one time thing and not something that will require major plumbing fixes

Glad to hear you have a weekend getaway planned though - like you said, perfect timing!

Oh, no! That is really scary. Nate had a febrile seizure when he was a baby and it's just awful. Glad DS is feeling back to normal now!

And plumbing issues are never fun. Especially at bedtime after an already stressful time. So sorry!

Hope the weekend away gives you some much needed rest and relaxation!

Oh gosh, sorry for the tough week. :(Good to hear that your DS is feeling better. It's great you will be able to take some time to relax with DH on your getaway. Enjoy it!:goodvibes

I'm in!! Your family is super adorable! And congratulations on your newest addition!
Love that the flights were so smooth and that they gave so much pixie dust to your family!
UGH THAT LUGGAGE SITUATION IS JUST THE WORST!! I'm so sorry you had to deal with that!!! At least you were at the hyatt and not right off to a disney resort that day! that certainly would have made things worse!!
UGH, and what a down week you've been having! Hopefully that's all over! Sending lots of pixie dust your way!

I haven't caught up on the trip update but I saw life update and wanted to check that first. So scary about DS going to the hospital, oh my goodness! When kids are sick it's always so much more stressful. Thank goodness he's ok and that you were able to get him to the pediatrician and he figured out the antibiotics were causing the vomiting. And then the toilet! :faint: too much!!!! Glad you're getting away for an early birthday celebration :)

I'm so sorry about your son. But i'm glad he's okay now. That sucks about your flooding. I know what that's like, my father in law left our kitchen sink on once and flooded our entire kitchen. Yeah I was ticked to say the least. It was FUN to clean up. Try to enjoy your trip, take time to relax, if you can. :)

What an awful experience :( We went through that with DD when she was just over a year old - ambulance and all. It was so scary. The doctors were all relaxed about it because apparently febrile seizures don't really do any damage, but it is not so easy to be relaxed when it is your child! I'm glad that he's doing better now.

Wow, what a rough week. Glad to hear little man is doing better, but I can't fathom how scary that must have been. Hang in there!

How great that the FAs were so good with DS! On a long day of travel, I'm sure that was welcome. We got quite familiar with those paper airplanes on our most recent trip too. My DS just loved them! And I think he got a pair of pilots wings as well. We have always had a good experience flying Southwest.

Ohhhhhh my gosh, that sounds like a terrible night without luggage!!

So sorry things have been so stressful. We have had a similar few weeks with DD's first ER visit last night and half of our house flooding two days before our February trip! I hope everyone is getting back to normal, and hopefully you & DH can get some much needed relaxation on your getaway!

Thanks everyone for the well wishes! Update coming up now :goodvibes

****Just a little update to my last life update. What was supposed to be a relaxing weekend at the Coast, 'turned into a nightmare' (ToT anyone??) We left early Friday afternoon for the coast, had an early dinner and stayed in our room playing video games (well DH!) and I got to catch up on the DIS. Around 3:00am in the morning I got a FaceTime call on my computer from DM (no cell service in the area we stayed in) that DS had a high fever and a bad cough :headache: We ended up driving around the actual town around 4 am, to get cell service and have our phones on us to keep updated because the Facetime connection wasn't the best. By 9am he still wasn't feeling good according to both his mom and mine, so we made the decision to just leave :sad2::sad1::sad: Well, by the time we got home, he was doing better. And a few hours after we got home, he was jumping on the bed, running around, eating everything in sight, etc.:rolleyes2 We think our mom's may over-exaggerated his situation, but I can understand being that just under a week ago, he had that febrile seizure. DH was actually more upset than I was that we were home and was trying to go back to the coast this morning :lmao: Oh well, we're hoping to get a re-do night within the next few weeks as the hotel was very accommodating and gave us a refund for that Saturday night.****

Friday, January 1, 2016

Good News and Bad News

Happy New Year!....for everyone but this family that is! :laughing: We were actually able to sleep in however, because we had to wait for that 10:30am flight to arrive, so that was the only upside. There was literally nothing for us to do but to wait around in the room. Looking a hot mess, DH and I went back down to the carousels and saw lots of people waiting around and eventually luggage started coming out the shoot.

We were both very anxious, seeing lots of luggage coming down that wasn’t ours.

BUT SOON ENOUGH, DS spotted one of our pieces! YES! :hyper: :faint: And eventually we got all of them back! :jumping3::Pinkbounc

The only thing we were waiting on now was DS’s stroller. It was not on the flight that just came in, so back into Lost and Found we went where they issued us the WORST STROLLER IN HISTORY! You’ll see it later on. I was a tad disappointed, but at that point, I was just so happy and grateful we all had some clean clothes and our own toiletries to use again. The Southwest workers at the Lost and Found assured us they would be calling frequently about the stroller. Okay, sure I believe that and they gave us a $50 credit towards a flight expiring 1/1/17 for the inconvenience. We set back off to our room where I mentioned to DH about not bringing in DM’s luggage to get her back for that awful alarm going off in the middle of the night, and telling her that her luggage was still lost. Of course he was all for it! ::yes:: Revenge can be sweet. I walked in and shouted, “Good and Bad news! The good news is 3 of our bags were found! The bad news is there’s no stroller and your luggage hasn’t been located.”

DM’s face went into complete shock. Then she said she didn’t believe us. But she started to after about 5 minutes, when I started pulling things out for myself and DS to get changed in to.

But don’t worry! My evilness doesn’t stay around for too long and eventually I gave DH the signal to grab her bag and she started laughing but we told her it was for the alarm she set off that night. And she understood :laughing: I did tell her that we really didn't have the stroller though and that they issued us a smaller stroller to use in the meantime until they could locate ours.

We were all dressed and repacked about 15 minutes before noon (perfect timing for check-out!) and headed down to the DME area. It didn’t take too long until we were on a bus and on our way to our resort, Old Key West!

Last edited:
OMG so glad you got your stuff but that stinks about the stroller!!

So brutal that you had to rush home from your weekend...go figure. But I guess it's always better be safe than sorry...and if you had stayed you would have been worried I'm sure. Hope you get to try again soon!

Friday, January 1, 2016

The Worst Stroller in History!

I think there was only one stop before being dropped off at OKW (I'm pretty sure it was AoA) but it was a quick one and soon I found myself at Check-In with DS while DM and DH gathered up all the bags. That morning, 10:55am to be exact, I received this text:

I had done Online Check-in days before so wasn’t sure what the problem was. Twenty-five minutes :faint: later, we were all checked in. Apparently, there was something wrong with our Magic Bands and them not linking correctly with our reservations. This was not our last time this would happen :rolleyes1 Thank goodness for the small tv in the lobby with Disney cartoons playing! DS happily sat down and watched cartoons with other kids, would occasionally go over (with supervision!) to the self-serve iced water area to grab a cup of water and sit back down and watch more cartoons.

We were starving at this point, no breakfast and already way past lunch, we headed out to Bell Services to drop off our bags (was hoping our room would have been ready early) then headed to the dock area located right behind the lobby to take a boat over to DTD. I grabbed a few pictures of the very cute décor inside

I took this picture because the captain looked exactly like our Pastor and sent it to my Brother who agreed. Also, it makes a good timeline for me, 1:31pm

DS loved the boat ride over

It took a while to get where we wanted to be, WPE, but we made it at 2:10ish! I took DS to wash his hands and use the restroom while DH and DM ordered. It was during this bathroom break, that I told DH there was no way I could continue taking DS anymore. Me having to physically pick him up to get on the toilet and pick him up again to wash his hands and hold him there was already doing a number on my ribs/back. That was the first and last time I took him to the restroom that trip (aside from one or two times when DM and DH went on some rides by themselves)

That night for dinner, DH decided to make reservations at Olivia’s Café because it gets pretty good reviews and we wouldn’t have to fight any crowds at DTD - agh Disney Springs! Aside from that, this would be the very first time (not sure why we never did before!) that we would purchase Tables in Wonderland (TiW) cards. It gives 20% off food AND alcohol at specific restaurants. And if a restaurant wouldn’t take TiW, we’d use our DVC. Worked great for us!

Anyway because of how late it was and that our dinner reservation was for 6:15pm, DM and I decided to share a pizza, giving a slice to DS. It didn’t fill us up, that’s for sure, but we agreed on getting some Ghirardelli's to make up for it

DH ordered a sandwich and a Yuengling, making sure to let me know, that I knew it was a Yuengling :rolleyes2 Such a jerk. I had to take a smell of it because for some reason with this pregnancy, the smell of alcohol smells good to me. With my first pregnancy, the smell made me want to vomit everytime!

Before heading over to Ghirardelli's we made our usual stops at the Christmas store, where DH did make some secret purchases for me as Christmas presents this year, so I won’t know until December :sad: and same with DM. We then headed over to the little cooking shop where I purchased this really cute mug

This is the best time to say how AWFUL that crappy umbrella stroller is! I’m not sure if there’s a ‘correct’ way to push this stroller or if it’s just how it is, but it doesn’t go over carpet very well. The wheels would get stuck when turning and I’d end up with people waiting behind me to hurry up and go! Also, DH and I aren’t tall people at all (5’4” and 5’7”) but we both felt we had to hunch over to push it, making our backs hurt. We eventually forced DM to push the stroller because she’s shorter than me and it didn’t bother her at all!

I was praying that our stroller would be found that day so that we could use our own stroller for DHS the next day. Because I’m a ‘glass half full’ kind of gal, I realized the only good thing to come out of this, was that it made us realize to NEVER buy one, ever. We had debated about buying an umbrella stroller specifically for this trip and thank God we didn’t.

We made it to Ghirardelli's and I offered to stay outside and wait with DS instead of the crowded room with that crappy stroller, while DH and DM ordered some goodies.

To pass the time, I started re-enacting a scene from an old Mickey cartoon that I used to watch as a little girl that I showed to DS about a month prior to the trip(who was obsessed with watching and knew all the lines and sounds by heart) Here’s the video, who else has seen this?

"
"

At the end of the video, Pluto attempts to ‘sing’ but it sounds bad so the Chipmunks place a sticker over his mouth to make him shut up. Which is what I did with DS as he was singing

He thought it was so hilarious

So we all know that Ghirardelli's can take a while, so I gave DS my phone to watch some videos as he was getting restless. I didn’t realize until the next day as I was transferring all my pictures over to my computer that DS took these and it’s funny that he got these because I remember exactly what was happening! DH was walking around trying to find a table inside holding a number but it looked liked he was following this older woman (probably mid 70’s) and she was one of those cute old ladies that totally dresses up – makeup, glasses, jewelry, hat, etc, who noticed him ‘following’ her and I think she may have been a little freaked out. So he decided to have fun with it and follow her for a few more seconds doing a drum major movement with his number, kind of like the scene in Mr. Holland's Opus where he's leading the band in the parade.

Well, while this was happening and without my knowing, DS was taking pictures of my reaction to him!

:rotfl2:

Eventually the lady went outside to find a table outside while DH ended up scoring a table inside! He should do this creepy, stalker thing more often.

We ordered a Caramel Banana Shake. Not pictured was a single scoop for DM of rocky road, a cookie and some water.

After our snack we took DS to see Stitch on top of the WoD building and he loved that he was ‘spitting’ on him!

By this time is was after 4 and I really wanted to check in to our room, so back to the dock we went!

Up Next: Old Key West and Olivia's!

What was supposed to be a relaxing weekend at the Coast, 'turned into a nightmare'
Oh No! Sorry your getaway got cut short... but at least DS was ok.
Oh well, we're hoping to get a re-do night within the next few weeks as the hotel was very accommodating and gave us a refund for that Saturday night.****
Good to hear that the hotel gave you a refund.
BUT SOON ENOUGH, DS spotted one of our pieces! YES! :hyper: :faint: And eventually we got all of them back! :jumping3::Pinkbounc
Oh that is wonderful! You all must have been so relieved!
Love the Mickey suitcase - too cute! Where is it from?

We were all dressed and repacked about 15 minutes before noon (perfect timing for check-out!) and headed down to the DME area. It didn’t take too long until we were on a bus and on our way to our resort, Old Key West!
Looking forward to seeing pictures of OKW. I haven't stayed there in years!

OMG so glad you got your stuff but that stinks about the stroller!!

So brutal that you had to rush home from your weekend...go figure. But I guess it's always better be safe than sorry...and if you had stayed you would have been worried I'm sure. Hope you get to try again soon!

I was so happy that we got our bags back but kinda bummed about the stroller! I never realized how much I loved our stroller until we had to borrow a crappy one :rotfl2:

Yeah, I actually told DH that there was no way I was going to enjoy the rest of the weekend not really knowing how DS was feeling. I think his temp was 100 or less, so not high but when they used 'their' thermometers (AKA Hands) the read it as hot. Also, we find that he gets these fevers pretty often, so we're used to dealing with them/taking care of him when he's like this.

Oh No! Sorry your getaway got cut short... but at least DS was ok.

Good to hear that the hotel gave you a refund.

Oh that is wonderful! You all must have been so relieved!

Love the Mickey suitcase - too cute! Where is it from?

Looking forward to seeing pictures of OKW. I haven't stayed there in years!

DH and I were joking on the car ride home that, "He better be sick!" :rotfl2: But we were glad it wasn't more than it was.

I think DM ordered it online from Walmart! It's the perfect size and it's already made three or four Disney trips! :cool1:

Oops my bad Lesha! I didn't realize you had another update coming - so here are my comments to the rest!
wenty-five minutes :faint: later, we were all checked in. Apparently, there was something wrong with our Magic Bands and them not linking correctly with our reservations. This was not our last time this would happen :rolleyes1
Oh no - that is annoying. These Magic Bands are supposed to make our lives easier, when they don't it can be frustrating...
Thank goodness for the small tv in the lobby with Disney cartoons playing! DS happily sat down and watched cartoons with other kids, would occasionally go over (with supervision!) to the self-serve iced water area to grab a cup of water and sit back down and watch more cartoons.
I love those little TVs, always have!
hen headed to the dock area located right behind the lobby to take a boat over to DTD.
I love that OKW has a boat to DTD. Nice touch.
That night for dinner, DH decided to make reservations at Olivia’s Café because it gets pretty good reviews and we wouldn’t have to fight any crowds at DTD - agh Disney Springs!
Ooh interested in your review of Olivia's.
(not sure why we never did before!) that we would purchase Tables in Wonderland (TiW) cards. It gives 20% off food AND alcohol at specific restaurants.
TiW is such a great deal! After using it for a few meals it practically pays for itself!:thumbsup2
We then headed over to the little cooking shop where I purchased this really cute mug

Love that mug! Great design. I'll have to take a peek at that one in July..:scratchin
To pass the time, I started re-enacting a scene from an old Mickey cartoon that I used to watch as a little girl that I showed to DS about a month prior to the trip(who was obsessed with watching and knew all the lines and sounds by heart) Here’s the video, who else has seen this?
I LOVE THAT SHORT!:jumping1: It is so cute!! Aw that is so great that your DS likes it as well! Even though it is an oldie, it is definitley a goodie!:goodvibes
At the end of the video, Pluto attempts to ‘sing’ but it sounds bad so the Chipmunks place a sticker over his mouth to make him shut up. Which is what I did with DS as he was singing

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:
We ordered a Caramel Banana Shake.
Yum that sounds really good!:goodvibes
After our snack we took DS to see Stitch on top of the WoD building and he loved that he was ‘spitting’ on him!

I love when Stitch does that. It's great to people watch at that spot for a bit. I love when people passing by who don't know about Stitch squirting get hit, and look around all confused!:rotfl2:

Great updates Lesha, looking forward to more!:goodvibes

Sorry to hear about your son and hope he gets better.

That is a nice picture of your son in the cockpit seat before your flight. That is tough with the luggage issue during your trip to MCO. I would be disappointed as well where the luggage didn't make the flight that you are one and had to wait for it. There are times where I do get concern of checking in luggage during a flight where it won't make it to the destination. Glad that you were able to get them the next day except for the stroller.

The Christmas pictures at OKW are very nice. Looks like you did quite a bit at Disney Springs.

Oh well, we're hoping to get a re-do night within the next few weeks as the hotel was very accommodating and gave us a refund for that Saturday night.

Oh no! That is not a relaxing getaway at all! I understand the worry since DS had just had a febrile seizure. Hope you get another night away soon!

Yay! Seeing your luggage come around is the best feeling!

But don’t worry! My evilness doesn’t stay around for too long and eventually I gave DH the signal to grab her bag and she started laughing but we told her it was for the alarm she set off that night.

:rotfl: I bet this was a perfect moment! I would have done exactly the same thing.

It didn’t take too long until we were on a bus and on our way to our resort, Old Key West!

Yay! :goodvibes I've thought about renting DVC points here since it's so easy to get last minute reservations but I've been nervous about the bus service. Excited to hear your review!

Apparently, there was something wrong with our Magic Bands and them not linking correctly with our reservations. This was not our last time this would happen

Boo! This is not a fun thing to deal with on vacation!

DTD - agh Disney Springs

Right?? I don't think I'm every going to get used to it!

This is the best time to say how AWFUL that crappy umbrella stroller is!

We had one of those that I sold it after a few months because it was such a pain. Hard to push and no storage. Hope your stroller showed up eventually!

We love this cartoon too!!

This is so funny! And your Ghiradelli treats look yummy! We're usually too full after lunch to get dessert but may have to save room next time!

Oops my bad Lesha! I didn't realize you had another update coming - so here are my comments to the rest!

Haha no worries, between DIS'ing and taking care of DS, it took forever to actually post the update!

Oh no - that is annoying. These Magic Bands are supposed to make our lives easier, when they don't it can be frustrating...

Exactly! For this trip, they were more trouble than helpful.

I love those little TVs, always have!

You get to love them even more when you have kids! :hyper:

I love that OKW has a boat to DTD. Nice touch.

Totally nice and easy to get down there and back.

Ooh interested in your review of Olivia's.

That will be coming up in the next few days!

TiW is such a great deal! After using it for a few meals it practically pays for itself!:thumbsup2

I don't understand how we've never purchased it before, it could have saved us tons!

Love that mug! Great design. I'll have to take a peek at that one in July..:scratchin

It was so different from 'regular' shaped mugs, I had to have it! It doesn't hold as much liquid as normal Disney mugs, but it's super cute so it works!

I LOVE THAT SHORT!:jumping1: It is so cute!! Aw that is so great that your DS likes it as well! Even though it is an oldie, it is definitley a goodie!:goodvibes

YAY!!!! :cool1:So glad i'm not the only one who knows about this video, have loved it forever!

Sometimes I wished it stayed on permanently :laughing:

Yum that sounds really good!:goodvibes

It was delicious and refreshing on a warm day.

I love when Stitch does that. It's great to people watch at that spot for a bit. I love when people passing by who don't know about Stitch squirting get hit, and look around all confused!:rotfl2:

EXACTLY!!! :rotfl:It's like, you don't see that random puddle spot in the middle of the walkway?! :laughing:

Great updates Lesha, looking forward to more!:goodvibes

Thanks Alison!

Sorry to hear about your son and hope he gets better.

That is a nice picture of your son in the cockpit seat before your flight. That is tough with the luggage issue during your trip to MCO. I would be disappointed as well where the luggage didn't make the flight that you are one and had to wait for it. There are times where I do get concern of checking in luggage during a flight where it won't make it to the destination. Glad that you were able to get them the next day except for the stroller.

The Christmas pictures at OKW are very nice. Looks like you did quite a bit at Disney Springs.

Thanks Bret, he's doing lots better today!

Ugh the luggage. I just hope it never happens again to me or anyone else, but I know that ain't the truth. And you never really think it will happen to you until it does :headache:

Oh no! That is not a relaxing getaway at all! I understand the worry since DS had just had a febrile seizure. Hope you get another night away soon!

I totally understand why they were worried too. And I was worried myself, especially because no one had a thermometer so we didn't know his actual temp. But when we brought him home I took it immediately and it was 100.6, so really nothing.

Yay! Seeing your luggage come around is the best feeling!

HECK YES! Never been more excited to see it!

:rotfl: I bet this was a perfect moment! I would have done exactly the same thing.

I'm glad you're just as evil as me :stir:

Yay! :goodvibes I've thought about renting DVC points here since it's so easy to get last minute reservations but I've been nervous about the bus service. Excited to hear your review!

You totally should! Like I said, DH even loved it! He talked about doing a couples only trip and staying here so he could golf while I went to DTD ( DS whatever :rolleyes2) and shopped. And for him to say that is everything! And are you talking about bus service to the parks? We were only able to use it once (to DHS but not back as we were switching hotels that day) but there were plenty of buses - just not ours that we were needing that morning:rotfl2: But I love that they have multiple bus 'stations' on the resort so we had that whole stop to ourselves the entire time.

Boo! This is not a fun thing to deal with on vacation!

Nope not at all.

Right?? I don't think I'm every going to get used to it!

I don't like saying it!

We had one of those that I sold it after a few months because it was such a pain. Hard to push and no storage. Hope your stroller showed up eventually!

I'm glad it wasn't because we were stupid:rotfl:It was so difficult to push and YES! Lack of storage and cup holders was terrible.

We love this cartoon too!!

Yay! :cool1: Another person that knows this cartoon!

This is so funny! And your Ghiradelli treats look yummy! We're usually too full after lunch to get dessert but may have to save room next time!

You must next time! The best place at Disney Springs, next to WoD that is!

yaya for finally getting all the luggage and getting to disney!
I loved staying at okw!! hope ya'll enjoyed it as much as i did!
That stroller just does not cut it!I hope yours turns up soon!
Glad you were able to enjoy some dtd time though!

Sorry to hear about your weekend! If I was in your moms' spot I would be super worried things would escalate so can understand - not that it makes things better for you at 3am trying to find a cell signal! Glad the hotel gave you credit for the unused night and you definitely deserve a redo!

Well, at least you got a $50 credit and while it was the crappiest stroller in history at least they had something for you ... I guess.

ugh, such a pain when there are issues with the Magic Bands ... though I guess better that they had you go right to the lobby rather than you trying at a room or something only to find there was an issue then

How nice of DH to make sure you knew he had a beer ... men!

Something looks off with the back wheels on that stroller - like the bars come down to low and one looks a bit bent in one picture - I wonder if that was part of the reason. :confused3

I can't believe you never got TIW before! While it is getting less good with more restaurants not participating, etc. it is still such an amazing thing! Two trips ago I did the math and found it made monetary sense to upgrade mine to an AP just to get the TiW ... even with the extra costs we wound up about $140 ahead (granted, we went with another family so some meals hat savings for 10 people). Just the fact there is something that gives discounts on alcohol is amazing I think (ok, perhaps I have an issue)

I might have to try that scary stalking technique ... actually, knowing my luck she would turn around and mace me in the face or something :rotfl2:

Hope you enjoyed Olivia's! I hear good things but it is one of those places that you never think to go out of your way for

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!