New (?) water refill stations at the Fantasy

DisneYE

DIS Veteran
Saw 2 of these on the jogging track on deck 4 and thought they are an awesome addition.
By the number of "helped eliminate waste by..." (177 on the pic) I am guessing these are quite new?

I bought a 6 pack of water bottles at CVS prior to taking the bus at MCO and kept refilling them at these stations.. Didn't use a single paper cup the entire cruise (I don't drink soda). or plastic bottles other than the ones I brought.

I wish more ppl would use them to help reduce waste. - But good on DCL fantasy for adding these stations.

Attachments

• IMG_4305.jpg
    IMG_4305.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 245
That's great! If they are on the dream, between that and bringing a tervis or yeti for my iced tea I won't have to use any paper cups!

they will also be good for excursion days when everyone is trying to fill bottles and such from the small, slow fountain. :3dglasses

yes its perfect for excursions. I'd fill with ice one of those beer bags they sell you at the beginning of the cruise, go to deck 4, fill 3-4 bottles of water and put them there..and then go down to the gangway on deck 1.

I like these - have them at the gym, at the airport etc - I think they are usually "tap water cold" which works for me most of the time. Thanks for sharing! Hope they make it to all the ships.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter