New virtual Game Im going to be working on! Not VMK! Read!! Dont miss plz dont!

Count me in, if you are doing testers and staff I would love to be a tester or staff, cough cough hint hint ;)

Im starting to get scared, Im not telling why, but nano got most of it covered :)He has a program to make which part you walk and which you dont, im working on the land and karo will help me with the 3D Stuff, I just need to figure out how to make our characters :(

Cpt.JackSpearow said:
Im starting to get scared, Im not telling why, but nano got most of it covered :)He has a program to make which part you walk and which you dont, im working on the land and karo will help me with the 3D Stuff, I just need to figure out how to make our characters :(
So, uh, can you please post why your scared? Your people would like to know.

I think their should be a DIS badge, like a first day badge, for all people who post on a certain thread 2 days before the game begins.

it sounds great ! im will be sure to sign up but is it still related to Disney land?

Cpt.JackSpearow said:
The town leaders i will need not that much in the begging because i dont want every player in the begging to already be a leader.

Town leader's jobs
Make sure that people know were to go
Make sure they are being safe and not giving away personal info
If they are giving away info report it to a staff
Help staff out if they want you to do something or make a room for an event or something usually it is a choice but sometimes its a must

Thats all they really have to do

This is going to be an extremelly big project i might not have it done in a month, heck it could be a year before it is done
Im probably going to do it during summer were i have wy more time and not interfering with school, and as soon as it is open i will make a thread and everything all about it.

Im happy people actully responded on here. Thx any way i have a post for the items look for that i will put it in my sig

I really want to be a staff if there are not and spots open for staff i will be a town leader ok?

Another update please?

And I still have not gotten an e-mail from you yet about my staff app.

Check your bulk mail if you haven't gotten a reply because on our list every message recieved has been replied too.

If its not to late, I would love to become a community leader if possible, or a staff member. Oh, and my dad is a Software Engineer, and I know lots about making programs, and all that stuff bc of him. Trust me, my dad can have a game done in a month or less. He knows all about it! He even has his own website. Dont ask me how he did it.. he is a computer genius! If you would like some help with the game, just ask because I bet he would love to help and get it dont faster.. trust me! :thumbsup2

Hi I would like to become staff bc i think i am responsible and i dont like that ppl on vmk should do taken i actually have an anti taken club on vmk and yea also i love that you put no scamming or hi-jacking bc it has happened to me so many times and i think that it should be best if you dont hi-jack so i am wanting to apply to become a staff member for your new game - thank you

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter