New Vid Cam, how much...

BeckWhy

<font color=FF99FF>The Tag Fairy prefers to remain
)Ok, one of the main reasons I want to go to Disney World is because I just bought a new video camera and I know I'll use it there (plus it has digital still photos :D ). I'm going for 7 days/6 nights in the summer. Roughly, how many hours in tapes and how much battery power should I assume? FYI, I bought a MiniDV camera, which means prices on cassettes and batteries are a wee bit higher, so be a bit reasonable with me, ok? :D

Thanks a bunch,
Becky

Hi there,

When we went last year my husband and I traveled with my parents who had a mini dv digital camera.
I just brought my regular advantix camera. Every time I went to take a picture of something, my dad was right behind me taking the same picture. So needless to say I just stopped taking pictures with my camera and let my dad take all the pictures.

He mostly took "still"photos and he had plenty of film left on the cassette at the end of our vacation. Dad would plug in the battery every night to recharge and it would be good for the next day. We were in Florida for 12 days and had no problem. I am not sure how many pictures he took but there were alot of them.

Hope this helps.
Tracy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter