New user from Denmark

tommykjensen

Earning My Ears
Just wanted to say hello, I just found this site and hope I will find lots of usefull information.

I am from Denmark and have visited Orlando in 1996, 1998 and 2000. And I am returning for my 4th vacation in april this year.

Hi Tommy and Welcome to the DIS:wave:

Our next visit is in April too, not long now :) Hope you find the forums helpful, there is lots of info here too

Hej Tommy and welcome to Dis from another DIS member from Denmark :wave:

This is really one of the best Disney sites on the net. The people here are the best !

Helle

Just back - but going again in june :Pinkbounc

POR December 2004

Hi Tommy! I have been to your country and loved it. Please let me know how I can help on your WDW trip :earsboy:

Canyons_Boarder said:
Hey Tommy, Do you speak any German?

I can understand German but I do not speak German very well so I avoid that (I have not spoken German since school which is about 20+ years ago )

Welcome! :wave:
I lived in Copenhagen for three years and absolutely loved it. What a wonderful country!! Hope you have fun on the boards! There is so much useful information!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter