New TS restaurant in TSL!

I know as of September the answer was no, have there been any whispers of an opening date since then? Or a vague season it will be opening? A year even lol?
there's no way it can open any earlier than 2021. it's almost 2020 and they just started working on it.

there's no way it can open any earlier than 2021. it's almost 2020 and they just started working on it.
Depends how many resources they put toward it. It could easily open in 2020, if enough resources are added.
We had a QuikTrip go up from empty lot to open in 3 months.
Just depends how badly they want it open.

Depends how many resources they put toward it. It could easily open in 2020, if enough resources are added.

This. They could easily have it open by spring if they wanted to. But, Disney isn't exactly notorious for being quick with their construction. So, I don't think early 2021 is that far-fetched, but my guess would be more towards the end of 2020.

Yes the restaurant can definitely be up and running sometime in 2020, but it will close to the end of 2020 than the beginning.

There is a vast difference between putting up a QuikTrip vs a one-off from the ground up restaurant. The QuikTrip is probably a standardized design and if they put up in the area, the contractor and subs have worked out the kinks. With a restaurant things can pop up which affects construction time. Getting all of the pieces from vendors can take time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!