New TS restaurant in TSL!

Definitely a welcome addition. Glad that they’re plussing up the land more and meeting a clear demand here with more dining in TSL

Oh, I bet it was planned and then cut. They like to do that down there.

Definitely possible - but if so, it didn't even make the artist renderings at the first announcement, so it was cut very early. I think they underestimated the need for a real restaurant in that section of the park (they like to do that too). A lot of their table service dining is concentrated in one area of the park, and they really need to spread it out a bit. This will be a big help.

Definitely possible - but if so, it didn't even make the artist renderings at the first announcement, so it was cut very early. I think they underestimated the need for a real restaurant in that section of the park (they like to do that too). A lot of their table service dining is concentrated in one area of the park, and they really need to spread it out a bit. This will be a big help.
True, but they also need good counter service options in that park.

The park isn’t that big to begin with.

They shouldn’t have cut the SWGE one either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!