New tour!

Oh do share how you liked it! I was looking at the Dolphin Experience but I might like this better.

After doing the tour opening day, I absolutely loved it! I've booked it a second time, and will be going again on the 18th (for my birthday)

I booked this tour for our trip in August. I looove orcas and I'm so excited. Can you share a little bit about your experience?

Wow sounds great! Was there some interaction with the whales?

There was! The group was split into 3, and each group interacted with 1 of the whales (when I went, my group was with Nalani, a 10 year old female)

I booked this tour for our trip in August. I looove orcas and I'm so excited. Can you share a little bit about your experience?

Have fun! This will be from opening day, so I don't know if anything has changed. But the tour started at Dolphin Nursery. The tour guide walked the group over to Shamu Stadium, along the way discussing information about killer whales (how they got their names, how they use their coloration for hunting, ect). After a bit in the stadium, the trainers took over. One explained how the interaction part would go, then the group was split into 3 (aprox 6 in each group). The trainer I was with had everyone do interactions on their own, then there were several group interactions. After about 15 minutes, the tour went to the slideout. There a trainer discussed husbandry behaviors, with another trainer demonstrating with one of the whales. There was a group photo, with all 3 whales. Then they opened up for people to ask the trainers questions, if they wanted.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!