New to the boards

I've been visiting WDW since before EPCOT, but am new to the board. Great place to research my next trip in February 2018.

We went last in February and are headed back August 22-28 and are super excited!
We just booked our first February trip to WDW for February 2018. Fingers crossed my husband will finally be cool (temp wise) to enjoy the park!

Our next trip is June 2018 to WDW- where is everyone staying? We have previously stayed at Wilderness Lodge (since they have bunk beds). Anywhere else you would recommend?

I'll be headed to WDW for the marathon in January. We usually stay at one of the All-Star resorts. It's nothing too fancy, but it's on property so it gets the job done.

I'm new myself, but this looks to be a cool place to be. I just got married in WDW in Feb. Hope your upcoming trip is wonderful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter