New to APH question

amberlina29307

Earning My Ears
I just want to make sure I have this correct for Uni. I bought my tickets from Undercover Tourist (2 days plus 1 free) so they are separate. But then I booked a suite at CBB under the APH rate. I have only paid for one night for the deposit. I plan to upgrade my ticket to an APH one once I get there. So to be sure I do everything correct...

ONce we get there we go to the park and use our tickets and then upgrade later that day to APH ticket. Then we check into our hotel (I;ll have APH at this point) and we stay nad pay the balance at the end when we check out or do I pay before we leave like with Disney?

I know I read this somewhere but cant find it now!!! Any information would be great!!

I just want to make sure I have this correct for Uni. I bought my tickets from Undercover Tourist (2 days plus 1 free) so they are separate. But then I booked a suite at CBB under the APH rate. I have only paid for one night for the deposit. I plan to upgrade my ticket to an APH one once I get there. So to be sure I do everything correct...

ONce we get there we go to the park and use our tickets and then upgrade later that day to APH ticket. Then we check into our hotel (I;ll have APH at this point) and we stay nad pay the balance at the end when we check out or do I pay before we leave like with Disney?

I know I read this somewhere but cant find it now!!! Any information would be great!!

You can check into the hotel first. You don't need the AP to check in, you can show it to them later. Yes, you pay upon checkout.

I was very pointedly asked to show my AP on checkin at HRH this past Feb, although what I showed her was my email receipt with proof I'd purchased the APs online from Universal. (Hadn't picked them up yet.) Not sure how this particular clerk would have reacted if I had nothing to show at all. Just sharing a data point.

You can show you have the ap after you activate the voucher
Do it before check out day to hold the ap room price

If you book with the ap rate and asked to show it but never buy it, you end up paying rack rate

Check in first. No point in waiting. Ask when they need to see the AP. Then go enjoy the parks.

You give them payment info at checkin. I don't check my cc statement during our stays so I don't know when the room remainder is charged. But I never do any checkout process, so it happens at some point between checkin and leaving. :)

I was very pointedly asked to show my AP on checkin at HRH this past Feb, although what I showed her was my email receipt with proof I'd purchased the APs online from Universal. (Hadn't picked them up yet.) Not sure how this particular clerk would have reacted if I had nothing to show at all. Just sharing a data point.

They would have told you when to come back to show the AP.

some peeps are asked, such as me and some are not

the ones with the ap that are asked at check in is not a big deal and most don't even mention it on the boards.

some peeps are asked, such as me and some are not

the ones with the ap that are asked at check in is not a big deal and most don't even mention it on the boards.

I guess they don't ask the honest looking peeps.:rotfl2:

We stayed on an APH rate at RPR in late March. We were never asked to show ours at all, but I did confirm on the boards that it would acceptable to present the AP at some point before check-out if you can't produce it at check-in yet. So I agree checking in first shouldn't be a problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter