new to ap discounts...timing

daisyx3

DIS Veteran
we will have overlapping trips in 2020 and 2021 so I am going to buy DH and I Annual Passes. There is a sun and fun discount on the room we want for this June right now, but when should I start looking for the annual pass discount to be released? They aren't into June as of now (or at least a few days ago).

There's an AP discount out now from April through July 9. If you don't have an AP you'll need to call to check the rates.

we will have overlapping trips in 2020 and 2021 so I am going to buy DH and I Annual Passes. There is a sun and fun discount on the room we want for this June right now, but when should I start looking for the annual pass discount to be released? They aren't into June as of now (or at least a few days ago).

Start looking ASAP and book what you’d like so you know you have the room if it’s in high demand, then wait for discounts. If any come after you put your deposit down the discount will still retroactively be honored if you update the reservation with the AP discount.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!