• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New to all this....ADR questions!!! Leaving sunday Need help!

emtmom0104

DIS Veteran
Here are my ADR's. I have heard some people talking about how some places give the kids souveniers. Am I going to see any of that at any of these places. I have 1 DS that isn't soo interested in going to some of these places but it is making my DD and other DS happy. I'm just looking to see if I can hype him up a little bit before we leave so he has something to look forward to as well.

1900 Park Fare- Dinner
Princess Storybook Dining at Epcot- Breakfast
50's Prime time cafe- Dinner
O'Hana- Breakfast
The Turf club- Dinner
Playhouse Disney Play'n Dine at Hollywood and Vine- Breakfast
Whispering Canyon- Dinner
Liberty Tree Tavern-Dinner
Crystal Palace- (Late breakfast or Early Lunch...not sure what is served at 11:45 am)

Any help is greatly appreciated. We have never been there before and I'm just curious!

we have never recieved souviners at ay of those places. The only place was at Cindy's royal table the boys get a plastic sword ( good for a young boy) and girls get a want.

At coral reef my kids got a dolphin stencil but that is it. We have been 3 times and eat at atleast 1 ts a day and those are the only souvineers we recieved. You can BUY the light up souvineer cup with drink I think it was 4.95 last time

You have to buy the cups on top of the dining plan?? I'm confused bc the way it looks on the menus it comes as part of the meal

You have to buy the cups on top of the dining plan?? I'm confused bc the way it looks on the menus it comes as part of the meal

I agree with the PP..we have never recieved any souveniers at any place except CRT. As far as the *cups*.. drinks are defiantely included on the meal plan, however the light-up cups are not..you have to pay extra for those.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter