New ticket promo... 5 for 2!

jacksdadcan

Muggle Dad
Just got this email this afternoon, surprised it hasn't been mentioned yet. Buy a 2 day ticket, get an extra 3 days free! Must purchase by Jun. 12 and use by Dec. 20, 2019. Blockout dates Jul. 1– 31, 2019. Restrictions apply.

https://www.universalorlando.com/we...3.000003460&IndivKey=255122903#featured-rates

• Purchase by Jun. 12, 2019.
  • Use Mar. 15–Dec. 20, 2019.
  • Blockout dates apply July 1–31, 2019.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The 2019 2-Park, 5-Day Park-to-Park Promo Ticket entitles one (1) guest admission to BOTH Universal Studios Florida™ AND Universal’s Islands of Adventure™ theme parks on the same day. Ticket is valid for any five (5) calendar days during a seven (7) consecutive calendar day period which includes the first day any portion of the ticket is used. This ticket also includes seven (7) consecutive calendar days of admission to select live entertainment venues of Universal CityWalk™ which commences and includes the first day any portion of the ticket is used. To receive full benefit of the ticket entitlements, first use of this ticket must be on or before December 16, 2019. All ticket usage must be completed on or before December 20, 2019 when the ticket will expire in full. BLOCKOUT DATES July 1 through and including July 31, 2019 will apply to this ticket. Unused days will be forfeited. This ticket will be sold only within the U.S. and Canada between March 15, 2019 and June 12, 2019.

Great for those that haven’t purchased yet... I am assuming since my tickets say non refundable that UT will not exchange my tickets for the new deal? Any chance Universal would upgrade the ticket to this one?

Great for those that haven’t purchased yet... I am assuming since my tickets say non refundable that UT will not exchange my tickets for the new deal? Any chance Universal would upgrade the ticket to this one?

There is a good chance. Stop by guest services and ask.

That's a huge deal! That will benefit a lot of people visiting HHN on a Sunday, Wednesday, Thursday schedule.

I had it in my calendar to check ticket deals yesterday morning because I knew when the old one ended. I bought them first thing in the morning before they sent out the promotional email.

When they were in my cart the 2-park passes were listed as 3-park but for price of 2-park. The email confirmation was for 2-park passes. Just FYI if it’s still showing up in cart as 3-park.

I'd recommend calling them and asking them politely if an exchange might be possible. Worst they can say is no & I've found their customer service to be very good.

I'd recommend calling them and asking them politely if an exchange might be possible. Worst they can say is no & I've found their customer service to be very good.
Thanks. Someone did report on Touring Plans app that UT allowed them a refund of the previous tickets if they purchased the new ones. Hope that’s the case. I will report back when I talk to them.

Thanks. Someone did report on Touring Plans app that UT allowed them a refund of the previous tickets if they purchased the new ones. Hope that’s the case. I will report back when I talk to them.

If UT will not do it, try at guest services when you get to Universal. They are the same price so I would think they would just swap them out, but then they are promotional, and sometimes they handle those different.

I am just trying to say, if UT says no, all may not be lost.

Undercover Tourist was great. They offered a refund for the old tickets. I had to send them back and purchase the new tickets but that’s a small price to pay for a whole extra day.

I just looked at the ticket prices for this offer and it seems like they went up $10 per ticket! I'm glad I already purchased them. I didn't realize they change the price on special offers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!