New Strategy for Deciding Which Park on Which Days?

For Nov:
Epcot thu
studios Fri
Magic Sat (Possibly hop to springs)
Animal Kingdom Sun
For Jan:
Nothing thu (springs or add park at later date)
Magic fri
Studios sat
Epcot sun

gold AP FWIW these are just my two hotel stays for potential race weekends (will go nov regardless may cancel jan if race cut)

All right but just beware once you get a taste of driving yourself around WDW, you might never go back to busing ;)

We actually had a short visit earlier this year with an off-site hotel, and I rented a high-end sports car, that was quite enjoyable! Unfortunately not as possible this time with the child. But while we have AP and get free theme park parking, might as well take advantage of it. We have had a few bad experiences with buses lately, so you are probably right, we will get spoiled.

Any news yet on whether you can re-enter the same park on the same day, if you take a break from the park? I have tried but failed to find out.

Yes your reservation will entitle you to go take breaks and return to the same resort
That's wonderful news. It's not the trip I planned as Epcot is our 'afternoon' park with our park hopper tickets but being able to go home and return to the same park is better than not being able to return at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter