New Starbucks mug

The "you are here" ones? Hmm, i already have too many of these from other countries, etc, but my DL one is my favorite, i use it almost every day.​

I don't know if it's been confirmed, but it's been rumored. I can't wait to get the new one next weekend.

It's true, about the Fantasyland one. I follow Mr. Daps on Twitter and he took photos of it in his hand. For the different lands, I haven't heard anything but will reach out and see what I can find out. I hope so!

I was there Sunday and they are already sold out. I was so bummed :(

I was there over the weekend...they were getting in a small number of the new mugs each morning which were selling out fairly quickly. Then on Monday, they must have gotten in a whole bunch more because they had shelves of them and were re-stocking throughout the day. They still had them when I left around 10:00 pm!

I had heard they replenish them in the mornings. Don't know exactly how true that is. Hoping they have some next weekend, but if they don't at least i'll be back in October to check then.

That was true on Sat, Sun, and Mon. On Sat and Sun, once the supply sold out, they didn't replenish them (I checked periodically throughout the day). On Monday, they were restocking them throughout the day. Hopefully that means guests will be able to get them whenever they get to the parks!

We plan to rope drop next Saturday, so fingers crossed they will have some in the AM!

A Market House CM told me not to worry since this isn't a limited item. She said they are expecting more stock to arrive, but they don't have exact dates. Her advice was to just keep checking.

That was true on Sat, Sun, and Mon. On Sat and Sun, once the supply sold out, they didn't replenish them (I checked periodically throughout the day). On Monday, they were restocking them throughout the day. Hopefully that means guests will be able to get them whenever they get to the parks!

I was there at opening on Sunday morning and they didn't have any. The guy told me they were sold out and not expecting any for a while. That really bums me out that sometime during the day they got them. I didn't think to chekc back since he told me what he did. BUMMER.

Oh pretty! I will have to get this one. I don't understand paying so much on ebay. Eventually, if you wait, they will have enough. If people keep buying things like that, it will just keep that crazy ebay market going- that's why they all disappear so fast from the parks in the first place.

I was there at opening on Sunday morning and they didn't have any. The guy told me they were sold out and not expecting any for a while. That really bums me out that sometime during the day they got them. I didn't think to chekc back since he told me what he did. BUMMER.

They were well restocked this past Friday. Again, just keep checking. Sometimes they don't put all the new stock out so that they don't sell out completely in one day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter