NEW Spring ADDITIONAL Room Only Discount Added!! 4 day stay min 25% !!

Mousetopia

DIS Veteran
Yesterday we saw the 20/25% Mon/Thursday offer. There is a NEW one! 4 day stay min 25% weekend days included!
Thought I would post. Please see Disney for details!
*****Shout out to the Disney Food Blog where I saw this first!!!

Last edited:
We just booked this for April 2020. I was actually calling about the Visa offer but the agent said there was actually a better discount. This offer is only for The Grand Californian & The Disneyland Hotel.

We just booked this for April 2020. I was actually calling about the Visa offer but the agent said there was actually a better discount. This offer is only for The Grand Californian & The Disneyland Hotel.

We are going in April also, can I ask what the price was per night? Don't want to hassle calling if it is out of our range anyhow. Thanks :)

Fascinating. Fair to say the comments on the earnings call that "people are waiting for the 2nd E-ticket (ROTR) to open" where not entirely accurate?

Just checking some early Feb. dates I see PPH $275, DLH $365, GCH $463. They are really rolling back the clock 3-4 years, by my recollection. Not quite the good ole' days for us, but this can't be what they expected for 2020.

That said, there are still dates around Spring Break with GCH pushing $700/night. The pricing looks more date-dynamic than I have seen previously.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter