New Special Offers came out Apr 24/19 - Includes 1 Free QS Meal offer and Room Discount!!

Last night we were trying it with the room only discount and the dining plan, and then the free quick service offer. When we then priced it as sbd78 suggested, it actually did come out less the free quick service meal and upgrading it the dining plan, than the summer room discount and adding the dining plan. For us it was $220 less this way. I didn't think it would be less than the summer room discount and then adding the dining plan, so it was a happy surprise for us.

Might be worth checking it out as sbd78 posted above. Good luck!

I'd say this is one time that being an International guest is a disadvantage as Disney Visa is only available to those who reside in the United States. I'd have got one years ago if Canadians could get them.
I wonder if they would eventually open it to the general public but they usually say that when they release it and give the opening dates for it.

I would recommend reading the ticketing thread as they have the most current information. I don't want to lead you astray as I haven't done this since the new tickets came out last year.

Thank you! After running the numbers, it was a better deal for me do the room only discount. If you factor in the gift card, I’m saving about $10 a night. It’s not much, but it’ll cover some Mickey bars!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!