New Special Offers came out Apr 24/19 - Includes 1 Free QS Meal offer and Room Discount!!

scrappinginontario

Offers include dates into late August.

1 offer has a free QS meal and another is a room discount offer.

While it’s not ‘free dining’ that we saw earlier this year, it’s better than nothing!! Also, the 1 free QS meal does not appear to be tied into a park hopper purchase which is another savings.

Update:

1 Quick Service Meal Offer

Offer Details
Book Through
June 30, 2019

For Arrivals Most Nights
May 28 through August 21, 2019

Package Includes:

• Room
  • Theme park ticket(s)
  • One quick-service meal per person (ages 3 and up), per night
Important Details

• The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited.
  • Everyone in the same room must be on the same package.
  • Advance reservations required.
  • Theme park tickets valid for admission beginning on date of check-in and must be used within a limited number of days, depending on length of stay and ticket. Visit disneyworld.com/usage for more details.
  • Each quick-service meal includes one entrée and one non-alcoholic beverage (or, if age 21 or over, one beer, wine or cocktail).
  • Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
  • Offer excludes Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter, Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort and The Little Mermaid Standard Rooms at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort.
  • Children ages 3 to 9 must choose from the children’s menu, if available.
  • Most beer, wine and cocktails included. Some exceptions apply. Must present valid ID to be served alcoholic beverages. May only be redeemed with the quick-service meal.
  • Gratuities are not included.

Room Discount Offer

Offer Details
Book Through
August 28, 2019

Valid Travel Dates
Stays most nights May 28 through August 28, 2019

Important Details About the Room Discount

• The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited.
  • Savings based on the non-discounted price for the same room.
  • Length of stay requirements may apply.
  • Additional per-adult charges may apply if more than 2 adults per room at Disney Value, Moderate and Deluxe Resorts and Studios at Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts.
  • Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
  • Advance reservations required.
  • Offer excludes the following room types: 3-bedroom villas, Cabins at Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge, the Campsites at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort and Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows.

Last edited:

No, these are the only dates so far. It's really hard to tell what will happen with fall deals as Star Wars is anticipated to bring in so many people.

I just called, and its a minimum two day base ticket required with the room only offer.
EDIT: I called to modify a current free dining, to the new room only. Trying to modify online, it only gave me option to have a 2 day ticket, nothing less. Same thing when I called, they told me it has to be 2 day tickets with this new room only. So, I logged off and made a NEW reservation via the website with room only and was able to do it without adding any tickets.

Does anyone know how much the free gift card is in the offer? Seems vague?

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/special-offers/enchanting-summer-room/

The top of the offer states this:

The value of your Disney Gift Card will vary based on Resort Category and original length of stay:

• Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts: $25 per room per night
  • Disney Deluxe Resorts: $20 per room per night
  • Disney Moderate Resorts: $15 per room per night
  • Disney Value Resorts: $10 per room per night

The top of the offer states this:

The value of your Disney Gift Card will vary based on Resort Category and original length of stay:

• Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts: $25 per room per night
  • Disney Deluxe Resorts: $20 per room per night
  • Disney Moderate Resorts: $15 per room per night
  • Disney Value Resorts: $10 per room per night
OH geez!!! I sort of glossed over this part of the offer! Laughing at myself!

So if you have an AP you cant do one of the offers? Or is there a workaround?
Normally when you purchase an AP you kinda cut yourself out of offers that include free dining options. The one work around I've seen is purchasing the minimum number of day ticket and saving that until after your AP is expired.

Normally when you purchase an AP you kinda cut yourself out of offers that include free dining options. The one work around I've seen is purchasing the minimum number of day ticket and saving that until after your AP is expired.

I was actually considering this, but I’m still running the numbers. And I’m not exactly sure how to save the tickets for later or if it even works now with the dated tickets in the package.

I was actually considering this, but I’m still running the numbers. And I’m not exactly sure how to save the tickets for later or if it even works now with the dated tickets in the package.
I would recommend reading the ticketing thread as they have the most current information. I don't want to lead you astray as I haven't done this since the new tickets came out last year.

I got on line this morning and applied the room only discount to our existing trip (07/05-12 at All-Star Music). I was able to save $150. The other discount with the free meal wouldn't work for us because we have the dining plan. I was pretty excited. That savings will cover tips for our meals.

So if you have an AP you cant do one of the offers? Or is there a workaround?
There is an AP discount available as well.

Also a true free dining offer for dates in August if you have a Disney Visa.

Also, I don't believe the room only requires any tickets as I could've booked one for my July trip and I have an AP.

I got on line this morning and applied the room only discount to our existing trip (07/05-12 at All-Star Music). I was able to save $150. The other discount with the free meal wouldn't work for us because we have the dining plan. I was pretty excited. That savings will cover tips for our meals.
It looks like you can upgrade your 1 free meal to either quick service or standard dining plan so you may want to price it out and see which way it is cheaper?

There is an AP discount available as well.

Also a true free dining offer for dates in August if you have a Disney Visa.

Also, I don't believe the room only requires any tickets as I could've booked one for my July trip and I have an AP.
I'd say this is one time that being an International guest is a disadvantage as Disney Visa is only available to those who reside in the United States. I'd have got one years ago if Canadians could get them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter