New Southwest policy (or so I was told)

Did see the verbage pop up on SWA website.

People speculatively book hotel rooms & multiple car placeholder reservations often enough, based upon posts here. I don't see the difference between the scenarios.

I'm excited i was able to switch flight on 10/1 to 9/30 once DH got his work schedule today. No, it was via cash, no double booking.

Aside from booking on points, then hoping the rate drops substantially & rebooking on cash, there are other things in play here.

Everyone doesn't have the luxury of knowing exactly what they will be working weeks, let alone months in advance. My DH's vacation 'week' could start anywhere from Thursday to returning a week later on Saturday/Sunday or Monday. There are many trips i do want to stretch it out as best I can.

Once of the nice things about SWA is the flexibility to book on points. I understand their side of this.

I am wondering if it applies to flights on consecutive days or just the same day. Haven't double booked since I saw it last schedule release date.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter