New Sept-December 2020 Offers/Discounts Added 9/1/2020

I wish I could update mine online. I can't pull up my reservation, I only can see My Plans. Been on hold for over an hour and I need to get back to work.

Does anyone have experience applying a new discount to an existing Southwest Vacations booking? I know I can't update directly via MDE, but I did the math and it's about a $600 savings - enough to talk me into upgrading possibly to a deluxe from a moderate... just want to figure out if it's worth the hold time or see if anyone has experience they would be willing to share..

TIA

I’m from Ohio! I feel left out 🙄 I’m so disappointed.
I ended up adding the general discount to my reservation and then decided to upgrade to another resort.
It's not as big of a discount but it's better than nothing and I wouldn't have upgraded without so I'm happy.

I ended up adding the general discount to my reservation and then decided to upgrade to another resort.
It's not as big of a discount but it's better than nothing and I wouldn't have upgraded without so I'm happy.
I already have tickets added from undercover tourist. They said they can’t do it with 3rd party tickets. So I’m out of luck.

And with the 'drivers' being the targeted/preferred demographics, don't forget WDW will charge you for the privilage of parking at the resort! I looked at the AP rates for our Oct/Dec DVD trips, and using our points is still way more economical.

Super pumped! I never get any kind of deals. We have 3 rooms booked for 6 nights at CBR.

Just rebooked and am saving about $1100.00.

I will say many of my friends who go to Disney at least once every 2 years (most about one every year) have all cancelled for the fall (I live in NC). For them, the masks everywhere all the time for the kids is and was the deal breaker. They are all also huge character fans and will miss the character photo stuff in the parks and the character breakfasts in their normal form.

I swear if Disney would up their mask mandate to 5, I legit think their numbers would go up. (I'm not advocating for it, just stating what I hear from friends and family with cancelled Disney trips).

I already have tickets added from undercover tourist. They said they can’t do it with 3rd party tickets. So I’m out of luck.
Me too ... kinda kicking myself for booking through UT. I TECHNICALLY could've cancelled the room portion by tomorrow (im checking in 9/10) and held onto the 5 day tickets until another time and repurchased the entire package but theres so many other things that would be affected (park reservations, building request). I could hv saved about $400 ... would hv been nice but I already am sitting on $1600 worth of Disneyland tickets that will be used at a later date. Unfortunately for my state (NJ) can only get the promotion if I book entire package, not just room only

Last edited:
Does anyone know- if I book a package for December and end up needing to cancel, do the tickets cancel also? Or am I stuck with those?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter