New Sept-December 2020 Offers/Discounts Added 9/1/2020

AP released at its usual 7am. I had previously posted I could see the change for AP and been getting up. Finally it paid off. I moved to BLT to 1 bedroom villa.

I was able to update my November from Pop to Coronado and save $7.
I currently have off site booked for December so hoping good deals pop up for that shortly.

I'm still not seeing anything for Contemporary or Yacht Club even though they are on the special offer list.

I tried several times to add the offer to our November reservation and I keep getting the error message. So I'm calling. The hold time is over 2 hours

Sweet! Saved over $200 on our Pop stay in November, pretty much giving us All Star prices on the room for a week.

I changed my October room, but can't change my December. I'll keep trying. There are three specials. The one for the states are the ones for people who (I believe) would drive to FL. The AP rate is actually better (40 vs 30).....

Why is Massachusetts not included? Apparently the 4 times a year trips and the recent support visiting over the summer wasn't enough to be included. So frustrating.

You can book under the general public offer. This state-specific offer seems to be targeting those states within driving distance and those without any travel or quarantine restrictions.

Disney just released up to 30% discount if you reside in certain states. Might be worth a look!

I was finally able to apply the discount to our reservation online. We saved $250! Not bad for POP. Now I'm REALLY thinking about upgrading to CSR

We had a 5 night, 4 day park tickets in a 1-bedroom at Boulder Ridge booked for the week before Christmas. Being from KY, our Dreams agent had the room only discount applied and switched to a 1-bedroom at Copper Creek saving $1100.

Why is Massachusetts not included? Apparently the 4 times a year trips and the recent support visiting over the summer wasn't enough to be included. So frustrating.
It looks like they are targeting those who are more likely to drive. Just my wild guess.

Anyone have any luck applying the discount to an existing reservation where there is no more availability? I'm hoping I don't have to try a major roll of the dice and cancel then immediately rebook the available room with the discount.

Anyone have any luck applying the discount to an existing reservation where there is no more availability? I'm hoping I don't have to try a major roll of the dice and cancel then immediately rebook the available room with the discount.

It may not go into the discount bucket when cancelled. I would call.

This gives me hope. We go 6/22-29. Our cancelled 6/2020 trip was much cheaper because of a discount and the 2021 trip is insanely more expensive. I was worried no discount would be available.

Thoughts? Does this give hope to others of a summer discount or no?

This gives me hope. We go 6/22-29. Our cancelled 6/2020 trip was much cheaper because of a discount and the 2021 trip is insanely more expensive. I was worried no discount would be available.

Thoughts? Does this give hope to others of a summer discount or no?

Joining in hoping for June 2021 discount!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter