New Ruby's Drive-In in Anaheim

jlmarr

Fenton's Banana Special. Just sayin'.
Ruby's has opened up their first drive-in, on Lincoln Ave in Anaheim, on the west side of the Anaheim historic district. The building they're using was displaced by the widening of Lincoln Ave, but rather than tear it down it was moved a short distance west of West Street. Anyway, they've done a super job of remodeling it to be a 1940's diner complete with a drive-in section serviced by car hops on roller skates. It's located next to the northbound Lincoln Ave exit of I-5 (turn right after exiting) or from the DLR area you can drive north on Harbor Blvd and then west on Lincoln Ave. http://www.rubys.com/2-locations/spotlight.aspx

That's cool. I didn't know about it and I will definitely visit. We send a lot of guests to In-n-Out and I occasionally go to the Car Hop at Bob's Big Boy in Studio City/Burbank Area so, having one close by is great.

Thanks for the info!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter