New Reunion Station use

Could they not just put TVs in and have it free to members, with drinks a cash purchase? The desperate lunge to trying to monetize everything- now watching TV with some cheap food items and 2 drinks, charging $50 for 10 year olds (and yet again making it too expensive for families, who would be paying $200 for the pleasure) really grates.

OMG...my DH will LOVE this. We used RS for our one trip to CCV (which we added on points for). And we enjoyed the lounge with the TV in Oct, during football season. We actually discussed this idea.

Last edited:

It is pricey at $50pp...2 drinks and food. But at WDW we spend that on a buffet with a soft drink (Biergarten, Boma breakfast, Ohana and BOG are all booked for us in a couple weeks and we don't get 2 drinks with those meals).

DH has to watch his football and while at Disney it has been interesting...can't get a seat at ESPN, go in Big River and they don't show the game he wants....go to the Wave lounge and have to ask them to change channel which takes them a year and then trying to get drinks also takes a year...Outer Rim, again not the right games on and they aren't cooperative to change channel. I guess the question is what games they play and will they play several or all TVs with same??

Not a horrible price, but still a little pricey for watching football. I just wonder who picks the games that the TV's are turned into?????

Might cause some problems....... you know how those New England and New York fans get along. Much less Philly and Cowboys fans. :crutches:

Not a horrible price, but still a little pricey for watching football. I just wonder who picks the games that the TV's are turned into?????

Might cause some problems....... you know how those New England and New York fans get along. Much less Philly and Cowboys fans. :crutches:
In my DH's case the Ohio State fans (DH) and Michigan fans.

I couldn't see a reference to a price point on non-alcoholic beverages (especially since kids get Dole Whip and dessert instead of beverages). Probably going to charge for that too. Unless the food is amazing, $50 is too much.

Also can’t tell how you can be sure they’ll be showing the game you want to see. With the NFL on Sundays, they can probably have enough TVs to show all the games. That’s not the case for college football Saturdays, though - almost every FBS game is now televised, but I wouldn’t want to book this without a guarantee they’ll be showing the one I’m interested in.

Last edited:
Meh. I dont go to Disney to watch football. If I wanted to, I can do it for free at one of the 3 dozen lounges out there. That said its not a terrible price with the included food and drink I suppose(in Disney prices at least).

Hot food options will be served at 2 different times during the event—and may include:
  • Teriyaki wings
  • 3-bean Angus beef chili with cornbread, sour cream, sliced jalapenos, and cheddar cheese
  • Cheesy brisket with house-made potato chips
  • Deluxe Angus beef sliders with American cheese and caramelized onion jam
Cold food items may include:

• Assorted finger sandwiches—like a BLT, a smoked turkey sandwich and a cucumber pita sandwich
  • Crudité with ranch and hummus
  • Flavored house-made potato chips—including sea salt, malt vinegar and buttermilk ranch
  • Cookies
  • Assorted cupcakes

Okay, so, let's review quick. The potato chips are cheap, as is the crudite. Depends on the cupcakes. The food is mostly off the Geyser Point menu - an order of the wings is $12 there, the BBQ brisket is $11. They'll probably stay in the sub-$10 range for the adult beverages, yellow beer, maybe a cocktail that goes to the $12 range. Chili is easy for most food providers, and not pricey.

So, assuming you don't gorge, the food + two drinks ends up probably worth slightly less than $50 already.

Meh. I dont go to Disney to watch football. If I wanted to, I can do it for free at one of the 3 dozen lounges out there. That said its not a terrible price with the included food and drink I suppose(in Disney prices at least).

I agree with you athough if it fits in a time to eat and drink a little something I'm happy to do it someplace that has the game on - if it's convenient.

DH would disagree with you though and I've spent sundays bopping around on my own for awhile. :) He plans his day around his team playing. I do not think he'd go for this though and would prefer a lounge with the game on.

Hot food options will be served at 2 different times during the event—and may include:
  • Teriyaki wings
  • 3-bean Angus beef chili with cornbread, sour cream, sliced jalapenos, and cheddar cheese
  • Cheesy brisket with house-made potato chips
  • Deluxe Angus beef sliders with American cheese and caramelized onion jam
Cold food items may include:

• Assorted finger sandwiches—like a BLT, a smoked turkey sandwich and a cucumber pita sandwich
  • Crudité with ranch and hummus
  • Flavored house-made potato chips—including sea salt, malt vinegar and buttermilk ranch
  • Cookies
  • Assorted cupcakes

Okay, so, let's review quick. The potato chips are cheap, as is the crudite. Depends on the cupcakes. The food is mostly off the Geyser Point menu - an order of the wings is $12 there, the BBQ brisket is $11. They'll probably stay in the sub-$10 range for the adult beverages, yellow beer, maybe a cocktail that goes to the $12 range. Chili is easy for most food providers, and not pricey.

So, assuming you don't gorge, the food + two drinks ends up probably worth slightly less than $50 already.
And it says they serve food twice during the 12:30-8:00 event...so 2 meals essentially.

Another forum, someone posted they booked it and was told they will have multiple TVs showing different games. When we went to RS, they only had 2 TVs but I assume they intend to add a couple more. They have spaces to do so.

Cost...adults 10+ pay the $50 whether they get the 2 booze drinks or not. So I assume the non-booze drinks are included for everyone. Guests under 10 pay $30. I assume you can pay for additional booze drinks if you'd like to. And the dole whips and mickey bars...to replace the booze drinks or everyone can have them...don't know. I guess it's booze or frozen snacks and not both. I am booking, probably the 29th of Sept, tomorrow. I will ask about being able to buy extra booze and will ask about the frozen snacks. Will ask how they choose the college games too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!