New Rack Up Your Posts With Random Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to post the 500 songs...but I don't know which song it started with, I'm going to try to figure it out...

July 18th.

Yeh, i wish i could have gone with them but i was already signed up to go to cambridge and we got back from that after they left. Not that I fancy the 24hour coach journey there.

Thats cool...I had no clue what and where Cambridge was but thanks to the INTERNET...it helped me learn a little about it. What you see there

Thats cool...I had no clue what and where Cambridge was but thanks to the INTERNET...it helped me learn a little about it. What you see there

Ha.
You've never heard of cambridge? It has one of the best universities! Which is where we went to give a presentation. Oh so exciting i know. We got there on tuesday, went punting on the river cam i think it's called and then went to pizza hut for a meal. Then we all stupidly stayed up all night went to the maths institute in the uni the next day and all nearly fall asleep it was soo boring. We also got dragged around the astronomy part. Tres boring.

362. Face Down by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus

That's all I have so far, lol.

Ha.
You've never heard of cambridge? It has one of the best universities! Which is where we went to give a presentation. Oh so exciting i know. We got there on tuesday, went punting on the river cam i think it's called and then went to pizza hut for a meal. Then we all stupidly stayed up all night went to the maths institute in the uni the next day and all nearly fall asleep it was soo boring. We also got dragged around the astronomy part. Tres boring.

I always thought Cambridge University was in Massachusetts. What?!?!? Pizza Hut is the most Amazing place ever, after the Disney Resorts of course. LOL. Its funny I just realized that I went from the best university to Pizza Hut.

Ha.

and it's the setting for a lot of reallllly good books

There's a new random thread...I'm going to stop posting on this one now. Lol.

"was that a reffrence to my height?"

"short answer- yes"

Guys help my nose started bleeding badly..

I put kleenex up it but its soaking through.

And I just coughed up blood.. D:
I dont think thats good.

I always thought Cambridge University was in Massachusetts. What?!?!? Pizza Hut is the most Amazing place ever, after the Disney Resorts of course. LOL. Its funny I just realized that I went from the best university to Pizza Hut.
:lmao:
bless you.

Happy Fourth of July!
american-flag.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter