new qs dining plan-drinks

kimdan

Earning My Ears
I dont think there are many quick service venues that offer alcoholic beverages or shakes and specialty drinks, right? Aren't those mostly at the table service restaurants?

I dont think there are many quick service venues that offer alcoholic beverages or shakes and specialty drinks, right? Aren't those mostly at the table service restaurants?

Actually quite a few have one or the other or both. Peruse the menus at allearsnet.com

When I looked through the list, excluding Magic Kingdom, I'd say it was about 50% of the CS locations that had at least something alcoholic available. In many cases, that's wine or beer or a single cocktail (e.g., a vodka lemonade) option.

None in the MK have alcohol but most of the others have beer and usually wine. Never looked for milkshakes so no experience with that one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!