New POP rooms

byram51

Earning My Ears
Has anyone tried to park a scooter in the new Pop Century rooms with the Murphy beds. And how comfortable are the beds . I have back issues .

I started a post on this not too long ago. I'll be doing a trip Dec. 2018. I wanted to know about two scooters in the room. Anyway, one poster said one scooter is possible. Her suggestion was to leave the Murphy bed up while getting the scooter in and out of the room. Also, it's best to park the scooter by the window. Then, you can lower the Murphy bed.

It's still early. I've asked on my post to show pictures as people are visiting there and doing it. There are no pictures yet of a scooter in the remodelled rooms.

This same poster said that they were banging walls and dresser with just doing one scooter.

https://imgur.com/gallery/B0soJ

LWm2rek.jpg

Bed down

3eOykvL.jpg

Keep in mind this is an accessible room, not a standard room.

We use scooters, but don't need a handicap room. Not sure if the room is different or not between the two types of rooms.

I think the link indicates it’s a Florida Accessible room, which is basically a standard room but with handrails in the bathroom. I would think any standard room with 2 beds to be the same as above for ECV space.

Enjoy your vacation!

Thank you everybody who replied. the picture with the scooter was helpful. We changed our plans and we are going to POR instead. Thanks again

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter