New Photopass site - tried it out?

My borders are all still there - I didn't use stickers so I can't attest to that. Even borders from last year's Flower and Garden.

I make a photo book every time we return from Disney. (We only go every 2 years or so). I spent days creating a photo book on the old site, put it in my cart, but didn’t get up to get my credit card number to complete the purchase. A couple days later, it was gone. I called Disney and they said it’s gone, nothing they can do, and directed me to the new site. They stated this had been noted on the website, but I only saw where you had to purchase your photos with borders and stickers, not photo books. I commented that they should’ve sent us an email if we had pending projects. The new site had just added photo books as an option that day. I hurriedly created & purchased a new book that day, although they didn’t have all the backgrounds as the original site. The only positive thing is that I got the photo book for $30 with a coupon code instead of $70 on the old site. Today I tried using the app so I could add a Disney border to a picture before purchasing a download, but they no longer offer borders/stickers on the app either (as well as the website). I also called Disney to verify this. I am so disappointed. Does anyone know of another service (Shutterfly, etc) where I could add a Disney border before ordering prints ?

There are still borders on the iOS version if you happen to know someone with an iPhone or an iPad (I just checked since there was just a new version the other day but they are still there)

I make a photo book every time we return from Disney. (We only go every 2 years or so). I spent days creating a photo book on the old site, put it in my cart, but didn’t get up to get my credit card number to complete the purchase. A couple days later, it was gone. I called Disney and they said it’s gone, nothing they can do, and directed me to the new site. They stated this had been noted on the website, but I only saw where you had to purchase your photos with borders and stickers, not photo books. I commented that they should’ve sent us an email if we had pending projects. The new site had just added photo books as an option that day. I hurriedly created & purchased a new book that day, although they didn’t have all the backgrounds as the original site. The only positive thing is that I got the photo book for $30 with a coupon code instead of $70 on the old site. Today I tried using the app so I could add a Disney border to a picture before purchasing a download, but they no longer offer borders/stickers on the app either (as well as the website). I also called Disney to verify this. I am so disappointed. Does anyone know of another service (Shutterfly, etc) where I could add a Disney border before ordering prints ?

Where did you get a coupon code? I know they used to have codes on the old pp site, but for the past couple of years it seems as if I had never seen one but they did gave a discounted price to those with AP MM. Now it looks like they redirect you to a non disney site to purchase photo projects (maybe disney actually owns the site IDK), and I didn't have to mess with it yet but offhand the photobooks seemed to have less ability to change them and be less intuitive on how to do it.

I agree, I don't think their warnings were very obvious. I only saw it on the few times I was directed to the very first page, where you had to choose where your photos were taken. Usually I seemed to bypass that and go directly to my photos, even if I had to re-log in once I clicked on something. even on the few times it took me to that page it was just in the info under the choices, not a big dialogue box you had to click ok on or something. I would have cried if a photobook I spent hours on was gone, those things can take forever! I hurried and did one on the last day the old site was available (technically the day after the last day, I guess they were slow in taking it down) because I had read they were not coming back. It's annoying to have paid more, but I'm still glad I did it then because I knew what I was doing and knew I could still get it.

I also still see there is not a calendar available. This makes me sad, I love having a calendar from every trip. Anyone happen to know if they are for sure gone for good or if they might possibly add the option?

Click the checkmark on any picture.
A checkbox will appear in the upper right of the page: "Select all visible media"
Click the box, then click "Download".

Yes, it's as unobvious as it sounds.

Wow, that is incredibly stupid. I'm glad you explained it. I was pretty frustrated. Having an AP I tend to do a big download every 6 months or so. Very convoluted.

I tried to download all my pics from last week at once and it wouldn't let me. I had to do it in groups which was quite annoying. Sometimes I had to download the videos by themselves. Not a fan of the new site at this point. Took me a hour to download 4 days of pics

Im hoping it still offers Memory Maker. If it does, what I do at the end of a trip is just order the archive CD of all pix for 30 bux and don't have to bother with downloads. Saves a lot of time.

I also still see there is not a calendar available. This makes me sad, I love having a calendar from every trip. Anyone happen to know if they are for sure gone for good or if they might possibly add the option?
I love the calendar and usually send one to my parents after each trip. I'm pretty sad they don't offer it anymore.

I am very frustrated with the new DisneyPhotoPass site...it seems that you must be located in the USA or access the website from within the USA in order for you to be able to access your photos. I am a Canadian WDW AP holder and our last trip was in November. It was a quick trip so I did not spend any time downloading pictures while we were there because I have always been able to download them at home (in Canada) after our trip. Well it seems that even before the new website, Disney upgraded their servers (or something like that) and now there are issues with being able to access the site from outside the USA. I called and spent over an hour with them on the phone, trying this, trying that, deleting my cookies, using a different browser, etc. They advised that they were aware of the issue of not being able to access your photos from outside the USA and assured me they were working on it however nothing they suggested would work, so Photopass ended up sending me my photos from our November trip via email so I could have them. We visited Disneyland for Christmas and I when I accessed the Photopass site from Paradise Pier, I was able to see all our photos from our past WDW trips as well as our Disneyland trip (I bought the 7 day photopass at DL). I made sure to download all the photos from our DL trip before we left, just in case I couldn't at home. Good thing, because I could not access the photos on the website once we were home and still cannot access our photos from the new website. Disney needs to realize that not all their visitors are from within the USA. We have another trip planned in March & April so I will be sure to spend some time each night, downloading our pictures so that I have them.

Did someone see where you can download all at once? I didn't see it when I looked the other day.
New way of doing this is absolute trash. I was trying to download about 1000 photos. Before, you click the button to download all. Now, select one, click “select all visible”, then scroll all the way to the bottom of the photos you want to download. Then, it opens a separate pop up window for every single photo, then your computer crashes because it can’t handle that much open at once. I even tried splitting Park by park but I kept getting network failures because it was trying to download too many separate zip files.

I am very frustrated with the new DisneyPhotoPass site...it seems that you must be located in the USA or access the website from within the USA in order for you to be able to access your photos. I am a Canadian WDW AP holder and our last trip was in November. It was a quick trip so I did not spend any time downloading pictures while we were there because I have always been able to download them at home (in Canada) after our trip. Well it seems that even before the new website, Disney upgraded their servers (or something like that) and now there are issues with being able to access the site from outside the USA. I called and spent over an hour with them on the phone, trying this, trying that, deleting my cookies, using a different browser, etc. They advised that they were aware of the issue of not being able to access your photos from outside the USA and assured me they were working on it however nothing they suggested would work, so Photopass ended up sending me my photos from our November trip via email so I could have them. We visited Disneyland for Christmas and I when I accessed the Photopass site from Paradise Pier, I was able to see all our photos from our past WDW trips as well as our Disneyland trip (I bought the 7 day photopass at DL). I made sure to download all the photos from our DL trip before we left, just in case I couldn't at home. Good thing, because I could not access the photos on the website once we were home and still cannot access our photos from the new website. Disney needs to realize that not all their visitors are from within the USA. We have another trip planned in March & April so I will be sure to spend some time each night, downloading our pictures so that I have them.

That is strange. My mother and I are also Canadian WDW AP holders and don't seem to have any problems viewing our pictures from November. We have been able to even before the switch over. I don't know if it is because we are both using Chrome.

I didn't have any issues downloading the files, the naming conventions are way different now. You used to be able to sort of tell what/where they were from the names, now the names are random numbers/letters.

Either I am missing something super obvious or the new photopass site is terrible... right? I have visited WDW 4 times recently. Most recently was Feb 2019 all other times were before the site changed. I am trying to download my most recent pictures, however I seem to be able to only download all of the pictures (which is a TON) or by selecting each photo individually and then downloading. Is that right? This is terrible. Is there another way to download, like date to date, or park by day, etc? I could be here all day selecting all these photos! Please help. Is

I was poking around in the new photopass site tonight.
Took me forever to find the link to delete photos.
But something else that I am having trouble with, where are the borders/stickers?
They take that away? Or am I missing it?

Sorry if there's already a topic on the new site, I looked but couldn't find it

is there a way to delete more than one at a time?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter