New PBH laundry..ready to open in a few weeks.

We leave for PBH tomorrow and I was really hoping this would be open for our trip, but it does not look like it will be. I'm packing extra clothes.

The laundry room is still under renovations

I do not know when it will open for the guests and do not feel it will be ready in August

When it does open, I will post that info in this thread.

(I called today trying to get updated information )

The laundry room is still under renovations

I do not know when it will open for the guests and do not feel it will be ready in August

When it does open, I will post that info in this thread.

(I called today trying to get updated information )

Thank you ma'am.

The laundry room was not open when we were there from 8/25 - 8/31. We walked over to Hard Rock with our stuff and took our kids swimming while we did the laundry. It actually worked out well because the kids had wanted to check out the HRH pool. Be aware that while you can pay for the machines with a credit card, you need quarters for the soap and dryer sheets.

Did you walk past the laundry room? Does it look completed?

The laundry room was not open when we were there from 8/25 - 8/31. We walked over to Hard Rock with our stuff and took our kids swimming while we did the laundry. It actually worked out well because the kids had wanted to check out the HRH pool. Be aware that while you can pay for the machines with a credit card, you need quarters for the soap and dryer sheets.

Can you tell us where in the resort is the new laundry room located?

TIA!

Right on this spot: 28.481238, -81.460944 . Second floor (lobby is 3rd floor) up the staircase from the harbor.

I am checking in this coming Saturday, and I was hoping the laundry room would be finished. I just called, and they told me that it is still not yet open.

If no one posts about the laundry room being open, I’ll do my best to find out anything I can when I go in 12 days

I have called but am told it will be soon but no set date is given to me

Spoke to the manager today and still no public opening date for the laundry.

This is great news, we always use laundry at Disney mid trip so we can pack lighter and we will be staying here for our first Univ trip June 2020! Hopefully it is finished soon so everyone can use it for their upcoming trips!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts