New PBH laundry..ready to open in a few weeks.

That's great. I wish Hard Rock had one.

They do - 2 I believe. One on the 4th and one on the 2nd, unless that's Royal Pacific I'm thinking of. Anyways, there is at least 1 at Hard Rock.

Honestly, we've never stayed at PBH and one reason was them not having a laundry room. We always do laundry on vacation, especially at Universal where you get drenched at Islands if not from the weather.

They do - 2 I believe. One on the 4th and one on the 2nd, unless that's Royal Pacific I'm thinking of. Anyways, there is at least 1 at Hard Rock.

You have it correct
RP has one ground level coming out from the elevator building 1
The other one I forgot which floor

I'm hoping info will be released when the self laundry opens.
We are close to mid month now.

We will make sure it is in the hotel sticky.

I asked today and was told that they didn’t know the specific date it would open, but that would be at least 2 more weeks. Boo hoo

Thanks for inquiring about the laundry room.

Hope no glitches and they do open this month

Of course it's coming after I leave lol. We ended up packing an extra suitcase just to avoid lugging our laundry to HRH. Good to know for future trips though.

Ready to open by the middle of August according to the workers.

Could you tell me where this is located at the resort? We love PBH, but not having a laundry room for our stays was a drawback, but now seeing this I just booked a 10 night stay for 8/11-8/21/20 and we can't wait to be there.

Thanks for this info.

I’ll have the info listed in the PB hotel sticky when I get the official announcement from Loews

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!