`NEW` OnderLand Challenge Clippies

wovenwonder

DIS Veteran
Here are some NEW Onderland challenge clippies that I made up and posted on my website for YOUR use. Mods - Feel free to add these to the clipart list if you'd like to. Alot of people were wishing that the 'season' clippies didn't have any particular date on them so I revised these a little. I also added a generic OnderLand challenge clippie without any date at all.

Spring Onderland
onderlandspr2.jpg

Summer Onderland
[I may revise this one at a later date]
onderlandsmr2.jpg

Fall Onderland
onderlandfall.jpg

Winter Onderland
onderlandwtr.jpg

'Original' Christmas Onderland
onderlandsm.gif

New WISH Onderland Challenger
onderland.gif

To use any of these cliparts -- please follow the clipart instructions posted at the top of the WISH board.

Hi Jody,
I love the new clippies. You would think after seven months on WISH I could figure out how to add clippies but I'm hopeless. I would love to have the generic ONDERland clippie. I'm only about 3 pounds away, but the way I've been losing it still could take some time. If you could forward this to the "clippie helper" I would greatly appreciate it.

NancyJ

Nancy, I can try to tell you using pm or we can ask one of our techies to help you.

These are really cute, Jody

Nancy- How's that look to you?

Jody, you are such a wonderfully creative soul! All of your art looks so HAPPY!

Kathy (and Jody too),

It looks great! Thanks for the help. Maybe looking at it each day will remind me how close I am and how much more I need to do. I get frustrated and stop caring at times. I think being older drains my energy after working all day and exercise goes to the bottom of the list of things to do.

NancyJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter