~ New News? * Unplanned Trip ~

tinkcollector

DIS Veteran
We have just booked an un-scheduled trip, leaving in the morning. We have been on a crazy ride lately, which brought us to retirement. Most of you know me and I am the Disney Nut, but due to all that has been going on I have not been keeping up. What should we know? Anything new? Anything closing that we want to see for the last time? You all know the drill and all the answers. Thank you in advance!!! SO EXCITED!!!!:tink:

You are probably in bed ready to go for your trip tomorrow,but I'm sure there are new things, (I have'nt been there for a couple years). Just really look at the times guide and all the info once you get there, and I'm sure you will have a magical time. ENJOY! :wizard:

Thank you wdwfan22. I was there in September with my besties. Considering the announcement of the new Frozen exhibits to be added I was wondering what was going away to make room for that? As well as any new shows? We should be on the road in about three hours. :cool1::cloud9::banana::yay::tink:

There is talk of too town been torn down. Also in dca luigis flying tires is closing after the holidays

I would go see Luigi's and Soarin', because both of those will be going down for lengthy refurbs. Soarin' will be different (not entirely sure how different) when it comes back, and Luigi's may never.

Peter Pan is about to go down for a lengthy refurb as well. WoC will, too, I think.

As for shows, Fantasmic will start a new system with fastpasses and such this weekend, though I'm not sure you'll be able see it before that starts. There are other threads here about the change to fastpass for Fantasmic you may want to look at.

Mad T Party and Muppets 3D both made way for Frozen, but I believe you've already missed them.

Hope that helps...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter