New New Show Your Face Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha he needs a hair cut. lol
other004.jpg

kayla001.jpg

first and foremost--tylerrrr! :cutie: i love every single stinking picture you post on this flippin board!! ou always look suuuuper cute!!
byebye blue hair!!!!!!

here are some pics from a cultural festival in my city that a couple of freinds and i went to!!

n500426854_581747_8903.jpg

we got henna tattoos at the india pavillion!! mine looks amaaazzzinggg! i can't beleive i only paid 5$ for it!! it was with REAL henna and this tiny old indian lady did it in like 5 minutes!!! she was amazing!! it looks so rad! i'll had to take another close-up pic of it

n500426854_581752_4392.jpg

this was us enjoying some samosas and bhangra dancing @ the india pavillion!!
(btw--the boy=my friends boyfriend and he is from england. and when i was watching georges vids it reminded me of his accent!)

n500426854_581767_902.jpg

enjoying some pina coladas at the hawaiian pavillion

then we hit up the poland pavillion...which was closed! (EARLY--they weren't supposed to close til 12 but we got there at 11:30 and it was closed!!) so we just took some pics outside

n500426854_581783_9985.jpg

us in front of a polish crest...which you can't really see

n500426854_581790_6668.jpg

awesomeness.

there were sooo many pavillions! i wont post any more pics though because i would take up the whole thread!!

Thank you everybody :-)
You all just made my day :goodvibes
I literally had to stand on my tippy toes in the first pic though. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter