New MyDisneyExperience account for solo trip?

jabrabu

Mouseketeer
I have a MyDisneyExperience account that I use for family trips and for my solo trips. It is under my email account. My wife is doing a solo trip this summer, and I was wondering if she should get her own account so that we don't accidently mess up each other's plans and reservations, or should she just use my account since her magic bands and other info is already in there. Any recommendations?

I have a MyDisneyExperience account that I use for family trips and for my solo trips. It is under my email account. My wife is doing a solo trip this summer, and I was wondering if she should get her own account so that we don't accidently mess up each other's plans and reservations, or should she just use my account since her magic bands and other info is already in there. Any recommendations?
It’s not going to mess anything up if she doesn’t want her own account. My husband and I shared an account for the past 2 years, and never had any problem. He just finally decided he wanted his own for his current trip (mainly so he wouldn’t always need to deselect me before making a new FP). 😉

The process was pretty simple. I created a login for him, but didn’t touch it beyond that. Then I called #407.939.4357 for My Disney Experience customer service, and they basically moved his account from my login to his. He had FP’s and we both had ADR’s - and nothing was messed with!

Either way, your plans will be fine. It’s up to whatever you two prefer!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!