New Motorhome, thinking of visiting without park tickets.

I would say that the 2 year old will be fine with the suggestions above. I would have one parent take the 6 year old to Magic Kingdom for the day. She is the perfect age. You would need a park ticket to go to the after hours party as well as a fee for the party, so this would not be a great value. Little guys often poop out in the evening anyway. Also, character dining is expensive and I would limit that to one - Chef Mickey is awesome

I love this. You painted such a lovely picture. Very Norman Rockwell!

Aww how sweet. Our son is 22....will be on the cusp of 23 when we return in November. Last year he said to us it was his best disney trip ever. It wasn’t much.....park the camper at the fort, go to mvmcp, go looping to see the Christmas lights in the golf cart. We all wore goofy light up Christmas necklaces.....and he said to us.....I want this for my kids.....of course my heart burst.

Aww how sweet. Our son is 22....will be on the cusp of 23 when we return in November. Last year he said to us it was his best disney trip ever. It wasn’t much.....park the camper at the fort, go to mvmcp, go looping to see the Christmas lights in the golf cart. We all wore goofy light up Christmas necklaces.....and he said to us.....I want this for my kids.....of course my heart burst.
I love that even at that age he can appreciate those simple things. I hope that will be the case for my girls as well.

Would a 1 day park hopper plus be an option? That would give you one day at the parks plus *2* visits to a water park or mini golf, you could spread that out to 3 days. If you only visit the parks one day it could be a marathon park day and you could get a lot in.

Also I don't think I saw this mentioned, but there used to be a free 2-hour hula lesson at the Polynesian on Saturday mornings, and a shorter lesson on weekday afternoons. Not sure if that still happens though.

We have stayed at the Fort without going to the parks...well, we had tickets for MNSSHP. One day my daughters and I resort hopped. We also made it our mission to eat park food outside of the parks...so we took the ferry to MK and then we took the monorail to the Poly and had a Dole Whip. Then we rode the monorail to the Contemporary and joined in some of the kid activities by the gift shops...back on the monorail to the MK buses. Took a bus to the Boardwalk and had a Mickey pretzel.

We also enjoyed the campfire with Chip and Dale. We enjoyed breakfast at Trattoria al Forno with Rapunzel, Flynn, Ariel and Eric.

I think if you plan to go to a MNSSHP, and some other fun character meals, you will still enjoy yourselves.

Have a great time!

For the cost of 2 character means plus tip, you could have a day in the parks. Maybe just do one or two days in the park eating QS meals while there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter