New menu coming to Epcot's Sunshine Seasons Food Court

I'll be interested to see this. This was always one of my favorite places for lunch because of the varied selections. Nice to have some different things to pick from.

I’ve never really been a fan of the entrees at Sunshine Seasons. I’m not sad to see anything on the menu go, but the new additions don’t sound that appealing to me either.

The first three additions sound appealing, at least on paper. But they took 12 items off the list and added 4?
But "Cheese Pizza will be served with Potato Salad instead of Caesar Salad" Pizza with Potato Salad? :crazy2:

Wow. That's a huge reduction in food options. We were planning to eat lunch there in May and probably still will but I'm not thrilled. Last we ate there the food was ok but the variety was what was really nice.

So they only added a few things in comparison to what they took away including the sandwich I like.
Are they at least going to put it back on MDE as a mobile order option?

The first three additions sound appealing, at least on paper. But they took 12 items off the list and added 4?
But "Cheese Pizza will be served with Potato Salad instead of Caesar Salad" Pizza with Potato Salad? :crazy2:

I'm pretty sure eating potato salad with pizza is one of the 5 signs of being a sociopath.

But for Disney this means less fresh lettuce to deal with and more "stuff out of a bucket" that has a much longer shelf life.

I'm pretty sure eating potato salad with pizza is one of the 5 signs of being a sociopath.

But for Disney this means less fresh lettuce to deal with and more "stuff out of a bucket" that has a much longer shelf life.
:offtopic: I'm pretty sure there's more than 5 lol!

Yes, the loss of salad stinks of being cheap. Eating the salad cancels out the pizza and makes it ok so now what do I do lol!

Sad that the soups are going. Those were nice light and gluten-free options.

Also, why would they remove strawberry banana smoothies??? Those are amazing. Blueberries are gross - not enough pineapple in the world to mask that taste.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter