New Member (WLV) How/where do you buy DVC logo stuff???

wheeler

CHARTER MEMBER '97
Hi everyone!
I just became a member in June (hooray!) And I swear one of the things that really drew me in was that darn logo! I just love the colors and the design and I save every little scrap of paper that has that on it, but I'd LOVE to get a keychain, t-shirt, cap, towel, cups, whatever! Is there a number you can call or a place on-site that sells the stuff? Our first DVC trip is 11/27-12/2 and I'd really like to get at least a keychain or something before I go. I know e-bay has stuff, and I've bought stuff from e-bay before, I just prefer to make a call instead if possible.
Thanks!

There are not many other options than waiting until you go home. You could always call the Resort Stores to have them ship you something, but as of right now there are no catalogue sales for DVC members.

I was the same as you. I could not wait to get "stuff" with the DVC logo. We joined in January and made our first DVC trip to the BWV this past weekend (8/24-8/27). At the resort store they had a bunch of "stuff". I came home with a white DVC polo shirt, BWV DVC license plate, BWV DVC T shirt, DVC swim trunks and two DVC Members pins. The last item I had to ask at the counter for.

Can not wait to get to the VWL for that "stuff".

Thanks for the info, but I just thought of another question:
Do BWV, OKW and VWL all sell the same stuff, or is it "tailored" to that resort with BWV/OKW/VWL signage? I'm looking for just the "plain" DVC mountain logo. And also, I've never been to the Boardwalk area at all, and I have no clue where OKW is. Where are the stores that sell this merchandise located, if you don't mind.
Thanks again for your prompt response!

I have only seen plain DVC merchandise, not custimized for the resort. I hope I am wrong. While at BWV in March I bought a white polo with the DVC logo on it for $49. NOT cheap, but enjoyable non the less.

No, that IS what I want.....the "plain" DVC logo, like the one on your page. I figured the stuff wasn't cheap. I don't think the laws of physics would allow the words "cheap" and "Disney" in the same sentence!
thanks!

If you want, you may call the resort directly and have it sent to you. I am sure that MS can give you the phone number, then the resort switchboard can connect you with the store. By the way, the quality of the shirt is very good.

Originally posted by DVCDAVE
I have only seen plain DVC merchandise, not custimized for the resort.

Actually...I am wearing my "Disney's Old Key West Resort" white tshirt, with the member logo on it...when I bought this, there was nothing that said only "DVC member" on it, so this was what I got! This time I did see the white polo shirts, jackets, and towels at OKW.

We also have Disney Vacation Club pilsners, with Mickeys all over them...bought those at OKW a few years ago, they had more this trip... :)

They had, but I did not get, BWV DVC polos. The color was Navy. I think they also had a BWV ball cap, also navy. I now wish I had gotten them, but it was so hot I was only buying light colored things.

You asked where the stores are at BWV and OKW. There are small shops located inside each resort (as there are at all Disney resort properties). The Boardwalk is a fun area to visit, there are some good restaurants, and its fun to just take a stroll around. You might want to make a trip there, even if you don't go to the shop for DVC merchandise!

21 days to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter