New Member Saying Hello

The Foolish Mortal

DIS Veteran
Hello all. New member here and thought I would introduce myself. I am looking forward to participating here. Guess I should start with a bit about myself.

I have been a huge Disney World fan for thirty six years! First went when I was seven years old and visited the park every spring or summer during the eighties. During the nineties, I went once in college (and was finally old enough to appreciate Epcot). Took a solo trip to the park in 2003 and realized it wasn't much fun to visit solo. And since I didn't really know any other Disney fanatics, I assumed that was my last trip to the parks.

But a couple years ago, I convinced my partner (who grew up near Cedar Point and is a huge theme park fan generally) that we should give Disney World a chance. She loved it and now we try to go back once a year.

I think my profile name kind of gives away my favorite ride. I am excited to have found this board and look forward to getting to know the other members here

Welcome!! I am new here as well. (And, I'd honestly have to say that Haunted Mansion has been my favorite ride too, since I first rode it as a child!) I have been "lurking" on these boards planning trips for years but finally decided to bite the bullet and join.

Do you have a trip coming up? My husband and I are going to WDW for 13 days in December, followed by a 3 Day Very MerryTime Cruise to the Bahamas and Castaway Cay on the Disney Dream. A dream trip for us, for sure! My husband had never been to WDW in the USA before. He grew up in a military family and went to Disneyland Paris, but found it to be "lackluster." We went to Orlando to visit family for a few days last summer and did 1 day in Magic Kingdom and 1 in Epcot since it was my birthday week, and he got hooked. We've still got a lot on our Disney bucket list to cross off (namely coming back around Halloween time for the Halloween Party and a coveted trip to Aulani) but we're super excited about our upcoming "honeymoon" since we never got to take a real one when we first got married 3 years ago!

Happy planning! - Hannah

Welcome!! I am new here as well. (And, I'd honestly have to say that Haunted Mansion has been my favorite ride too, since I first rode it as a child!) I have been "lurking" on these boards planning trips for years but finally decided to bite the bullet and join.

Do you have a trip coming up? My husband and I are going to WDW for 13 days in December, followed by a 3 Day Very MerryTime Cruise to the Bahamas and Castaway Cay on the Disney Dream. A dream trip for us, for sure! My husband had never been to WDW in the USA before. He grew up in a military family and went to Disneyland Paris, but found it to be "lackluster." We went to Orlando to visit family for a few days last summer and did 1 day in Magic Kingdom and 1 in Epcot since it was my birthday week, and he got hooked. We've still got a lot on our Disney bucket list to cross off (namely coming back around Halloween time for the Halloween Party and a coveted trip to Aulani) but we're super excited about our upcoming "honeymoon" since we never got to take a real one when we first got married 3 years ago!

Happy planning! - Hannah
Thanks Hannah! My partner and I are headed to WDW in December for a day at Epcot. I can’t imagine a 13 day trip. That would kill me, lol. I imagine it will be fun going with your husband for his first trip there. Kind of a chance to re-live seeing stuff for the first time, at least through his eyes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter