NEW MCO HYATT LUGGAGE TRANSFER POLICY!

I made the reservation on the Hyatt website and not through DCL, which I believe is the cause of the current issue. People not booking the Hyatt through DCL.

I tried to book the Hyatt through DCL, but for a family of 5, we need a deluxe or Jr. suite. However, DCL doesn't book those rooms through them. No need to pay for two standard rooms for over $100 more than the jr suite!

Would suck if there are issues with the luggage service because of this. When I call to add the shuttle transfers I'll request the luggage service at the same time. Hopefully it'll be more streamlined by then.

We booked the hotel on our own. After reading this thread, we notified our travel agent about our stay and they contacted DCL for us to get it all set up.

Has the policy remaining in place where if you book the Hyatt through DCL it's all taken care of..? Or did that change? I book through them so I get the insurance on my entire package except air.

Huh. We actually are not staying at the Hyatt for our next cruise as the price was outrageous. I don't know why - just that one weekend it was over double the going rate (for 2 people at one room for one night was over $600).

So we are staying at a Marriott a mile away for less than half that price. It was odd though since the Hyatt was normally prices a week before and week after our cruise.

However, I will remember this for future cruises!

Sorry to stir up an old thread but I am running into some confusion. We are staying at the Hyatt MCO the night before our cruise but we have private transfers. Can we still use the luggage service? Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter