New MaxPass FP message?

Tiers would not be necessary at WDW if they made people get 1 FP+ at a time like you do at DLR and like it was at WDW before FP+/ It is the 3 booked in advance that requires the tiers. It is also the 3 booked in advance that in our opinion ruined FP at WDW and have taken a large part of the flexibility out of the day. It makes our trips so much more stressful. We stay on property too, so we get to book at 60 days instead of the off-property 30 days. We aren't DLR vets that just occasionally go to WDW either. We are long time WDW vets, who have been going to DLR too for the last several years.

Good to hear it was a glitch! I sure hope that information is accurate.

This is what worries me about WDW. We love the flexibility we have with FP/MP and being able to ride our favorites multiple times per day. I feel like all the scheduling takes away from the spontaneity and magic. Why does WDW do it this way? Is it about crowd control?

This is what worries me about WDW. We love the flexibility we have with FP/MP and being able to ride our favorites multiple times per day. I feel like all the scheduling takes away from the spontaneity and magic. Why does WDW do it this way? Is it about crowd control?
No, it is about money, if everything is super scheduled ahead of time, they can get away with scheduling fewer CMs at the slower times of the day. I find it terrible, but it is what it is.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!