New Magic Bands upgrades available from solid colors!

Okay, with much help from the forum and thread (thank you thank you -- especially about Canadians trying the US site -- it worked!!!) I have the band I want in the cart. However I cannot check out -- I pressed the complete button and it seems to want me to change the band for my adult daughter as well (we are linked but she may or may not want to choose a band later). Am I missing something? Is there a way for just me to pay for my band without upgrading daughter's??

You can select just a regular color for her - those are free.

How did you get to the US page. Every time I try it keeps taking me to the Canadian page. I just want to throw my phone right now.

I am on my laptop. Top right corner it -- not terribly noticeable though -- it says Canada. Click on it and you will have opportunity to choose US site.

You can select just a regular color for her - those are free.
Thanks! That looks like that would work. Just worried that may prevent her from ordering an upgraded band later on or mess up my order for an upgraded band. This seems to be a very delicate IT system!

I am on my laptop. Top right corner it -- not terribly noticeable though -- it says Canada. Click on it and you will have opportunity to choose US site.
Thank you. Right now I got all the way to have them in my cart and it isn't letting me complete it.

Any Canadians having trouble choosing bands...try changing from the Canadian site to the American site. That’s what I had to do and then it worked! Our MagicBands have been successfully upgraded!

Thanks for the tip! This works for the UK as well :D

I can do everything but buy lol I got my choices. But everytime I got to pay it says unable to complete. So annoying.

Thanks for the tip! This works for the UK as well :D
I am getting unable to complete payment too. I can't tell whether it is just indicative of the IT problems today in general or because I am Canadian using the American site and it needs to have a US card used. Where you able to complete using a UK card?

Oh man I had done bought a birthday one.... Oh well guess I'm getting Goofy and switch then out!!!!

I am getting unable to complete payment too. I can't tell whether it is just indicative of the IT problems today in general or because I am Canadian using the American site and it needs to have a US card used. Where you able to complete using a UK card?
I am wondering the same thing because I am getting the same error message.

Yes I just used my english VISA card!

It's so hard to choose! I think I have it narrowed down to the castle or the snacks one...
But the Belle and the Villians one looks good too!

I just want to give Disney my money lol but oh no Canadian site Stitch is wearing it. I go to the US site. I have the bands and Disney won't let me buy them lol

I noticed that there was no longer an option for me to decline a Magic Band. Seems like an odd thing to remove from the upgrade.

Thanks for the tip for us Canadians. I switched to the US site and was able to purchase them no problem at all. I kept getting Stitch ate the page with the Cdn site. My DH and I each got the villains magicbands!

I did as they suggested and called guest services when I wasn't able to complete the purchase. I was on the phone quite a while with them and they were very nice, but the short answer is to try checking out again in 24 hours. They will stay in the cart that long.

Good things is...I've posted so many messages that I've made my 10-message minimum and can post a profile pic! This is from amazing trip about 15 years ago. My "little Ariel" is now all grown up, but it is one of my favourite pics of all time.

Big news...PAYMENT WENT THROUGH. Not sure if this is why but I went into my Disney profile and entered my (Canadian) credit card there. So it was preloaded at purchase page. (I had entered and reentered a couple of different cards just on purchase page and always got the could not complete message.)

Thank you so much for the Canada to US hint — I had been trying on and off all day and only got the Stitch ate this page notice! Had absolutely no problems after switching to US site. :thumbsup2 It even charged my credit card on file. Everyone is super happy now!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!