New Magic Bands upgrades available from solid colors!

I am wondering. If the Canadians that were doing this. Were all of you guys using a computer and not a phone. Because after switching to the US site. I have the magic bands. I put a credit card on file. And now the payment still won't go through.

I am wondering. If the Canadians that were doing this. Were all of you guys using a computer and not a phone. Because after switching to the US site. I have the magic bands. I put a credit card on file. And now the payment still won't go through.

I did use my computer rather than my iPad/phone — using the website rather than the app. My payment page already had my credit card loaded. I had to add the security code, select the “i agree” box from the list of legal terms & then was able to press the purchase button.

I did use my computer rather than my iPad/phone — using the website rather than the app. My payment page already had my credit card loaded. I had to add the security code, select the “i agree” box from the list of legal terms & then was able to press the purchase button.
Thank you. I am going to try and use my computer when I get home from work soon. Because using my phone and iPad. Two different system Android and Apple product. Keep not letting me complete my purchase.

I am Canadian and from the app i hit the button that says “choose magic bands” and then it took me to put in my password on the website. From there I went up to the top left drop down menu and choose country: USA, and then I hit edit magic band and chose the ones I wanted and ordered them.
I also had trouble from the Canadian site reserving BB boutique but was able to do it when I selected USA.

I am Canadian and from the app i hit the button that says “choose magic bands” and then it took me to put in my password on the website. From there I went up to the top left drop down menu and choose country: USA, and then I hit edit magic band and chose the ones I wanted and ordered them.
I also had trouble from the Canadian site reserving BB boutique but was able to do it when I selected USA.
I am able to do all of that. It just won't let me pay. That has been my issue for the last 4 hours.

I am able to do all of that. It just won't let me pay. That has been my issue for the last 4 hours.
I don’t know. I didn’t have a problem paying. I had to enter my credit card security number and then hit use this card and then completed the purchase. I hope you can figure it out.

I don’t know. I didn’t have a problem paying. I had to enter my credit card security number and then hit use this card and then completed the purchase. I hope you can figure it out.
Thanks. I am going to try my computer when I get home. I didn't want to use my work computer for this lol

Thanks. I am going to try my computer when I get home. I didn't want to use my work computer for this lol
I used a Windows laptop -- no phone. I had thought that preloading my credit card was the magic elixir that made this delicate IT business work, but maybe it wasn't. Don't know what to suggest. Very best of luck -- it has been an incredibly frustrating experience. Holding my thumbs for you!!

I used my IPad and charged the credit card on file at WDW

I used a Windows laptop -- no phone. I had thought that preloading my credit card was the magic elixir that made this delicate IT business work, but maybe it wasn't. Don't know what to suggest. Very best of luck -- it has been an incredibly frustrating experience. Holding my thumbs for you!!

I used my IPad and charged the credit card on file at WDW

I just tried on my computer. I put my CC on file. And I still got unable to complete my order. I have no idea why now. I am about to give up.

First time I tried and I got my Magic Band. I got the white castle one. :smooth:
I always have issues with the site so I must have wanted my money today.

So we don't go until next May and we are going to wait until it gets closer to see if they load anymore options...

But for now Micky (my guy) is getting the Micky band and I'm getting the Minnie band. How nauseatingly cute. :p

400021246324.png 400021246409.png

For those wondering, once you pick your band and the page lets you through it will pull in your card and address on file. You can update this info. It adds tax on as well. Looks like the designer bands will ship before the free band and that they’ll come separate from the free bands as well. We ordered the White Castle band and the rainbow mickey band. I’m going to order the snack one for my AP band then call it a day on new bands pretty much forever.

Last edited:
I was finally able to order, and with no time to spare since this was my last day to customize my last set of bands from a 3 way split stay! We got Thanos, Sorcerer Mickey, HM, and Disney snacks. I’ll probably get the castle for my AP, so if I do that I’ll probably end up letting the kids choose another if they want to (like they won’t want to!). Not that we need more, particularly since I already knew what skins we wanted to buy to add to the first 2 sets,
Which means there is a super good chance of MB problems when we get there if I want to have 4-5 active sets for each of us :headache:.

How do you order a separate AP band? Ordered my reservation band linked to my resort stay today.

I hope Disney will release more design later. My DD loves Rapunzel. Shopdisney has Rapunzel one for $22.99. I am wondering why they didn’t include that one into the selection.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter