New "look"?

I still see it when I open a thread on the DCL board, but when I go to the next page of that thread, it shows the old format.

Psy

Me too!! Thought it me!!! At first I thought it was only threads that I replied to as that was how it was showing but then that changed and its random.

I see it on the Community Board and Cruise Forum (the one I use the most). Also it is on all pages, not just the first page of a thread.

Glad it not just me. I can stop searching for ways to fix it.

MJ

Last edited:
Me too!! Thought it me!!! At first I thought it was only threads that I replied to as that was how it was showing but then that changed and its random.

I see it on the Community Board and Cruise Forum (the one I use the most). Also it is on all pages, not just the first page of a thread.

Glad it not just me. I can stop searching for ways to fix it.

MJ
And, of course, there's no response from anyone as to whether they even read this thread.

I haven't seen it on the Community Board (maybe I don't read the right threads), but it's still happening on the cruise board.

OK today I have another problem to add to the weird formatting happening on the boards. All the icons for adding a photo or emojis or fonts or bolding, etc. that show up above the post are greyed out and not able to be clicked. I tried adding a photo to a post and can't anyone else have that issue?

MJ

OK today I have another problem to add to the weird formatting happening on the boards. All the icons for adding a photo or emojis or fonts or bolding, etc. that show up above the post are greyed out and not able to be clicked. I tried adding a photo to a post and can't anyone else have that issue?

MJ

I'm not having that issue.

@mmouse37 Probably you accidentally hit the "Toggle BB code" button (looks like a gear) on the far right of the icon bar (or end of the icon bar if yours wraps to a 2nd line).

Same here... sadly I have no power to fix it.

Is it possible to link this thread to someone who has power to fix it? The issue was raised three days ago with no acknowledgement from anyone who can do anything about it.

Is it possible to link this thread to someone who has power to fix it? The issue was raised three days ago with no acknowledgement from anyone who can do anything about it.

Everyone go check. I emailed Webmaster Cory and it's fixed for me. Let me know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter