New "look"?

By any chance, does this happen after using different devices to access DIS?

Was happening to me a few days ago after switching devices.

The Resorts forum is RIDICULOUS on my laptop. It's like one vertical line down the page. Totally unreadable. Theme Parks, Restaurants, and RunDisney (the other ones I've been on today) are fine. But Resorts is 100% NOT useable on my laptop. :( (Tried it on Firefox AND Chrome. Same result.)

Yep. This is exactly what I'm seeing. TOTALLY unreadable.

Hopefully, @WebmasterCorey will get in fixed for you soon. Yesterday, it took him minutes once he saw my email.

I'm wondering if he is making changes and it's causing these threads to flip out?

My daughter has a webpage and anytime she makes any changes to it, she has to contact us and we have to look at our phones, ipads and laptops because they are always different than what she sees on her computer when she makes the changes. So far, none of us is smart enough to figure out what's causing it. I guess it has something to do with the software(free) she uses to run her page.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!